GENDER 0

Pages: 1
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Just out of curiosity, what does gender 0 mean?
I mean, like you can make your gender into Male, Female and Welp over here.
But I've seen member profiles with Gender=0
They predate genders.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Mostly Gender 0 is on the profiles of banned members.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
when your ban, your ban so hard even your gender is purged from having ever existed
It's a measure that RMN takes to ensure that stupid people don't breed. By neutralising gender, we make sure that only those clever enough to either - a) obey the rules or, b) find away around being banned - can pass on their genetic code.
Sure, it's a harsh, and some would say, cruel way to deal with stupidity, but if they were stupid enough to Accept the site rules without reading them before joining, they deserve what they get.

(on that note we should totally add a line in them about this. It'd be hilarious.)
Speaking of rules, I forget what they are. I just don't act like a jerk or an idiot and I seem to be good. I...probably should give the rules another read-over.

Edit: "paranoia are deceit " I think you meant paranoia and deceit.

Also, I wish I was among the 0's.
It is obvious what Gender 0 is: It means they are robots. MATH.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=Liberty
It's a measure that RMN takes to ensure that stupid people don't breed. By neutralising gender, we make sure that only those clever enough to either - a) obey the rules or, b) find away around being banned - can pass on their genetic code.
What about me? I dread the idea of having children and vasectomy is one of the things I wish for christmas.
What you choose to do with your... gender bits... is up to you, Nightowl. You don't need to be gender neutralised to not have kids, my friend.
It's nice to see RMN catering to all forms of whatchamacallits.
Pages: 1