MAFIA OF THE DEATH NOTE - GAME THREAD

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
in fact
##unvote
##Lynch Ivoryjones
Already decided on protecting Cave, don't worry ^^
itrombe will probably die anyway, so that's good.
Also, my pm said that I was Mello's rival. It also suggested very heavily that Mello is a bad dude.
#cancel
#lycnh TBG
Why shouldn't we try a game with meta? (Meta being the flavour, right?) It might make for an interesting experience.
Just knowing about Might and Magic made the last game a lot more important considering how a lot of tells were shown through the flavour. And joreon seems to be quite a fan of DN. I think he'd definitely try to stick as close to the original flavour as possible.

4 Kira Supporters
2 Mafia
1 ???
9 Police

So, I'm thinking that ??? is Mello. It makes sense. The two mafia would be Light (Kira) and Misa. The Kira supporters would be the reporter girl, the sakura TV guy, the first kira imposter and the second kira imposter.
The police would be the police characters: Misa's manager, the bumbler, the fro-dude, the chief, L, N, and three others - possibly either the ones N bought in or the ones L bought in.
Hahaha, cave finally having the courage to lynch me! :D This is getting very, very interesting indeed!

Also, where did I say I'm afraid of drawing suspicion of lynching someone? Did you even get my post, at all? I've said I did not like changing my vote on him because it'll look like I'm following YOUR lead, which, was supposed to be MY lead in the first place.

Also, I'm a townie. And I want to confirm you, an aggressive player, if you're on our side or not. Maybe YOURE the one who's afraid of getting protected by him, hmm??

Oh and if I actually survive this night (if any sk/vigs aren't dumb enough to lynch me), you will shit bricks. Literally.
Yeah, I don't think that's meta, that's actually thinking within flavour. Flavour is good when it affects the game :)
/me goes to check what meta is.
Gourd, I can't believe you've just revealed yourself as Near.

And lib, meta usually harms the game more than help it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The mafia games of yesteryear have been ruined by meta. It can do nothing to help us and everything to hinder us if you focus on it.

Also, where did I say I'm afraid of drawing suspicion of lynching someone? Did you even get my post, at all? I've said I did not like changing my vote on him because it'll look like I'm following YOUR lead, which, was supposed to be MY lead in the first place.

If you're afraid of following my lead or w/e, why would it matter if TBG is scum. Why would it matter at all. It's really weird that you care about that.

Also, I'm a townie. And I want to confirm you, an aggressive player, if you're on our side or not. Maybe YOURE the one who's afraid of getting protected by him, hmm??

I've offered no resistance to itrombe wanting to protect me, although I think his plan is critically flawed since he claimed.
Oh, judging on previous games. Right. Makes sense now.

Okay, so Gourd is on my radar since his supposed to kill Mello as part of his win condition. The ONLY character who absolutely HAD to kill Mello was reporter-girl* - a Kira supporter, who was given an order by Kira to do so, even if it meant dying herself - which it did.

*I had it wrong on my previous post. Misa wasn't the one who had to kill him
I'm Mello's rival, Lib. Ivory got it right at least.
...how is it weird? I just like to keep my record of the bandwagon-leader jeez (unless you actually didnt noticed that in the previous games???)

Actually, thinking about it now, it is kinda flawed. If mafia were to go after itrombe, then him protecting cave or me practically means nothing!
author=ivoryjones
Actually, thinking about it now, it is kinda flawed. If mafia were to go after itrombe, then him protecting cave or me practically means nothing!

Are you just now getting this?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
can it, meta-havers

actually it does make sense considering your ridiculous showboating in the Demon realm mafia scumchat, and also everywhere else

##unvote
##Lynch ThatBennyguy

Killdeath this man
Also, my avatar makes that look more mean than intended.

Anyway, TBG is acting very scummy and itrombe will probably die tonight. Thus, TBG is the only good canidate today.