MAFIA OF THE DEATH NOTE - GAME THREAD

Please don't kill me guys. You'll regret it.
Guys, if you end up lynching a townie tonight, I will be very pissed.
My secondary win condition is that no more than two police are allowed to be lynched.
Liberty, that is... a very bad winning condition. I feel sorry for you. D:
Holy carp, liberty. That is a very difficult condition to fulfill.
By the way, will the guys who are silent be mod-killed?
Yeah, I know. When I first saw it my jaw dropped. "Only two?!" But it makes sense with my character, I guess.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking

author=Liberty
Guys, if you end up lynching a townie tonight, I will be very pissed.
My secondary win condition is that no more than two police are allowed to be lynched.

Only if they're lynched? Is that why you are afraid to vote?
Ahh ok. It has been a while since signups though -- maybe he forgot?
He's still in IRC (though away) if you're wondering.
Not afraid, per se, but I do want to be sure that whoever is lynched is definitely mafia or a supporter of the mafia.
Despite is the only one for now, and Ldida only said Hi, Also I can focus with that cute puppy looking at me... it so... AAAWWW :'3

Well, I really feel sorry for liberty, but I haven't heard anything about what she thinks of the game, who she think is mafia just with the excuse of day one is just a day to goes bananas.

I think Adon could be partner with thatbennyguy, but he said we will regret if we lynch him, reasons.. non, a common defense in mafia members. He is not trying to save town he is only worried about himself in my point of view, I will let him defend himself before I cast a vote on him.
And yeah, only if they're lynched. I guess it would have been too cruel to put in a night kill quota. As it is, I'll probably either half-win or lose altogether unless we get really good at picking off the scum.
Maybe you should read back a page or so, Chearlie. I'm currently suspecting Gourd since his win condition is the death of Mello.