MAFIA OF THE DEATH NOTE - GAME THREAD

I don't see where that came from, Cave. It wasn't in this topic or the other one so it's META since it focusses on other games. Not this one.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
How do my points not stand? There was absolutely a reason to vote for TBG, there is never "proof" in mafia. What was going on was hardly confusing, and yes, he did cast suspicion onto everyone voting for TBG by implying that the votes were unfounded.
liberty: Mello is mafia. That is all.
As for Gourd:
1 - he first claimed that his second win was to see Mello dead. This is a possible confirmation that Mello is a character in this game.
2 - he then claimed to be Near. This doesn't make sense in the context of the flavour.
3 - my scum detector is flashing.

(Also, I didn't see that there were two Independent roles. For some reason I saw mafia and figured it was, well mafia? WTF, eyes?)
Actually, I think Mello is the Independent mafia, if considered Mafia at all. He's not a policeman.

And I refuse to believe that ??? is Kira himself. That would be stupid. He'd be one of the mafia roles. ??? might be Ryuk, though.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Liberty
I don't see where that came from, Cave. It wasn't in this topic or the other one so it's META since it focusses on other games. Not this one.

RIP Liberty, for her incoming vig kill, metagaming is just using out-of-game information to influence your decisions in the game. that's what it actually means. Trying to break the game open by perusing your Death Note mangas or w/e and determining who hates who is using out-of-game information.

Can we please stop discussing this now since it does absolutely nothing to help town
author=Liberty
??? might be Ryuk, though.

This is actually a really good idea. What sort of role/power do you think Ryuk would have in this?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
How do my points not stand? There was absolutely a reason to vote for TBG, there is never "proof" in mafia. What was going on was hardly confusing, and yes, he did cast suspicion onto everyone voting for TBG by implying that the votes were unfounded.

No, he asked why we were voting on nothing. He never said anything that suggested that he thought we were suspicous because he thought we were wrong. That would be like me saying I think you're suspicious because I don't agree with lynching rabitZ. Really, all he did was say he fellt there was ntohing there and he didn't vote. I can't say I agree with him, but he never said "I think it's weird that you'r all voting for TBG" He just asked why.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
And I refuse to believe that ??? is Kira himself. That would be stupid. He'd be one of the mafia roles. ??? might be Ryuk, though.

Of course, it must be- you see. none of this matters. none of this has any bearing on the game and is only serving to propel discussion in entirely the wrong direction.
Despite me being disagreed with Liberty (I'm too think that Mello is mafia(indi)), I'm more and more convinced in her innocence. She stands on her wrong and useless point against all others so fiercely... I don't think mafia wish to draw so much attention.
Gourd is more townie for me right now as well because of similiar reasons. So I'll #cancel. I'll watch a bit more to decide my vote.
author=Liberty
Actually, I think Mello is the Independent mafia, if considered Mafia at all. He's not a policeman.

Lib was wrong because she misunderstood something. Perhaps the same hsi happening with the Near's objectice thing? Like the fact that he's not going to ahve the same objective as in the whatever DN is?

Either way, I'm in favor of not discussing that.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=itrombe
author=Liberty
??? might be Ryuk, though.
This is actually a really good idea. What sort of role/power do you think Ryuk would have in this?

Liberty, do not answer this question.

No, he asked why we were voting on nothing. He never said anything that suggested that he thought we were suspicous because he thought we were wrong. That would be like me saying I think you're suspicious because I don't agree with lynching rabitZ. Really, all he did was say he fellt there was ntohing there and he didn't vote. I can't say I agree with him, but he never said "I think it's weird that you'r all voting for TBG" He just asked why.

I think you're not reading into his post enough. To me it sounded like "Are we really lynching TBG for this?"
Uh, excuse me, I was asking where you got the DN information from, not about the META shit. Joreon is a FAN of Death Note. Hence I believe he'll stick close to the flavour. I have already said this about three times. It makes just as much sense to go by flavour as it does to go by other things like gut guesses, who doesn't talk much and who wants to lynch who over what and why.

As I've already said. I'm playing this one by flavour.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
And I don't buy him being confused. There's not really anything to be confused about. People who act confused are generally scum (see: Liberty last game)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I told you where it came from. In the post where I said it.
Uh and who says we're playing by those rules/flavour? Maybe, juuuuust maybe, Joreon decided to play by his own?
Liberty, stop it. It's pointless. And #vote itrombe.
He is trying to continue this distraction, but not like Lib in just fierce arguing, instead he's just... trying to push us to a new discussion.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Oh, sorry. That wasn't the death note wiki. That was regular wikipedia. But the death note wiki says the same thing.
That's likely. I'm not one to read into posts, so I'm regarding it at face value. I think that Marrend has said alot of things wrong when I look into that but I dunno, I'm looking at it wrong.

Also, TBG is not being pursued why? Because he's vehemently defending his point? I did that alot when I'm mafia. Or, is that not it?