RMN CHRISTMAS PIXEL QUILT 2012

I actually though that santa would be cool (I have a strange humour indeed), don't take it personal.

here are the limits, No arses, no dicks, no boobs (I hate myself very very much for this one.) and anything R-Related.

And from now no more comments about what happened.
I feel bad that my santa idea was taken wrong.
Sign me for a random piece of the pie~
@Liberty, Ready to go :), Btw do you know how went the last quilt on RMW? I hear Ocean also did the quilt over there and I'm thinking to follow the tradition.
I'm not sure that they actually finished it, though the last time I saw they came close.
You should check it out in the art section (right down the bottom).
Oh, I check it right now, it's funny how dudesoft is helping them hahaha, but it is still unfinished (but soon to be done it seems.) maybe I should do a cooperative instead of two differents.

Thanks, I will talk with Nessy to see what she thinks.

Here's my square done~
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Is the limit one square per person, or can we do several? I will say that if we are allowed to do several, they need to at least not be connected.
Sign me up too! I'd pick a number but I guess the cool thing to do is to take one at random, so, hit me...

Edit: Done!
author=Blobofgoo
Is the limit one square per person, or can we do several? I will say that if we are allowed to do several, they need to at least not be connected.

For now the limit is one square per person, this events takes some time, since we are looking 25 persons to work on it in order to get it done. Also I have choose all the partcipants to be at one side of the other, with the exception of Liberty, I didn't want to see the A row empty, and I put in the 4 since it looks like the first to be done.

@altergo Ready
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Clyve
The more R rated, the funnier this will be.

Clyve, your new job is to take the tile above the upside-down volcano and turn it into a giant aerial goatse with lava pouring out of it.
E5, if not then randomise.

Edit: I don't even know anymore...
UPRC is deeply interested in E2.
I put you on E5 starskipping, so there is no problem. Everyone who ask me for a space, being specific or random I will add it to the list on the first page when I see it.
Blobofgoo
author=Ocean
...make sure to wait for someone to finish theirs...

I think we need a formal order. We have so many people with random picked tiles, I wonder if they are waiting for someone else to make their tiles? If their all making them currently though, we are going to have some messed up borders.

Who's next?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The formal order is whoever posted first goes first.
Blobofgoo
Yes, I know. However, people that posted later have already submitted theres. A formal order should be happening, but it's not.
I wanted to post, but my RMN went down for an unknown reason. I don't think there is a problem with order, as I see the order is how the squares kept coming, you make one of this in less than an hour so the only problem is that 2 persons that are connected do it at the same time. Everyone has to check how the pixel quilt is going before doing their square.

Although I will add that I would like to see that participants upload their square the same day they ask for it.
Here is my entry for tile C4. Sorry it took so long and I hope it looks okay. This is my first time participating.

A3 please :)

BTW, that looks great, Irili :D