RMN CHRISTMAS PIXEL QUILT 2012

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=pyrodoom
But out of seriousness, I have no other way to contact him as apparently, Gmail accounts can't contact Yahoo accounts. I don't have a Yahoo technically, so I can't get to BoG that way. RMN was the only way.

You have his Yahoo account name? Just email him then, genius. Put @yahoo.com at the end of his account name and you've got his email address. (Not to mention you can make a yahoo account for free...)

@chana: Thanks. It's not even remotely physically possible, but at least it connects. A5 won't be much easier, you should do that one!

I kinda wanted to put a trio of soldiers in magitek armor on the cliffs there, but couldn't get them to look right.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I'm not sure that quilt can wait till I learn to sprite something that looks like something...
I believe C3 isn't taken? I'd like that one.
Zeuzio, Gourd, You are now in the list ;)

@LockeZ, I take my hat off to you, that was the hardest one. also thanks for fixing blobofgoo, I didn't wanted to add it since... well, it's cheating, but I don't find anything wrong besides that.

So here is what we have done so far :D

What is that thing in E1?!

Also it appears that RMN does not like diagonal lines!
I think pyroslasher said it was the moon leaking Christmas colors...or something like that. It's interesting looking.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's clearly a rip in spacetime, which someone has hung tinsel from.
The quilt is a little outdated, but my square is done.

And the dragon sort of stopped in the middle of nowhere, so I put a little blue there.
That looks really good, but the dragon could use a second wing XD
LockeZ
Also a body, but whatcha gonna do? A series of pixels conspired to make it an amputee coming out of a cloud of smoke.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
This is very akward...

Anyway, the floating island lava thing is very interesting. This is very cool.
Why'd you say Blobofgoo did D5? that was me!
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Yeah, I was hoping the dragon would continue down into the next tile. D: Oh well, looks fine as is! It'll be a dragon's head coming out of some weird, Christmassy interdimensional portal.
I think the quilt is going pretty fine :)
author=Caz
Yeah, I was hoping the dragon would continue down into the next tile. D: Oh well, looks fine as is! It'll be a dragon's head coming out of some weird, Christmassy interdimensional portal.
That's what I was going to do, but the head sort of stops in your square, or so it looked when I was pixeling. It's okay~
Christmas portals are more Christmassy though.
Can people do more than one if no one claims the empty tiles?
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
It stops? I thought it could be continued from his neck which touches the bottom of the tile?
LockeZ
There's no rule saying you can only do one tile. I did two tiles on the previous quilt (back in June).

author=Caz
It stops? I thought it could be continued from his neck which touches the bottom of the tile?
He did continue from there, he just curved it so the neck is peeking out from the back of the tower. The tile with the giant iron stove kind of got in the way of the obvious way of positioning the dragon. It was sort of forced by that tile to be wrapping behind the tower, though it didn't necessarily have to wrap that sharply.
Perhaps some one can make its tail be on the other side of the building in another tile.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Oh I see what you mean now! Sorry, I was picturing it in front of the building and was like "whurt," but now it makes sense!

I think people did multiple tiles last time, but it was a last resort when no one else joined in.