RMN CHRISTMAS PIXEL QUILT 2012

I....uh, I would like to try my hand at this, maybe?
Sorry pyrodoom, E1 is already taken by pyroslaher, why didn't you check before participating?

Also, 1625974, I like your square, but it doesn't match with the complete upper side, do you think you can fix it? also you cut it one pixel less wide, so the square doesn't fill D5, although I think I can fix that.

Shaddow, feel free to give it a try ;)
Thanks, I think I will, any particular square I should take?
As long as it hasn't been taken, you can choose any that you want :)
May I claim A5? I don't think it's been called yet.
Nope, it hasn't been claimerd, take it, good thing you tell me know, I was about to go to sleep.
This is looking very neat! Can't wait to see what someone does with C5, because it looks pretty challenging.
author=MrChearlie
Sorry pyrodoom, E1 is already taken by pyroslaher, why didn't you check before participating?

Also, 1625974, I like your square, but it doesn't match with the complete upper side, do you think you can fix it? also you cut it one pixel less wide, so the square doesn't fill D5, although I think I can fix that.

You do realize I'm Pyroslasher, right?
author=pyrodoom
author=MrChearlie

You do realize I'm Pyroslasher, right?

Yeah, I was too tired yesterday to realize, blobofgoo also send me a PM telling me that, sorry for that, let me fix your square then and add it

Edit: Kentona is telling me that 164723412 has the same IP as blobofgoo, I can't allow your square since the rules are clear sorry.
Shaddow, You can make C1 so dudesoft has more elements to work on D1, of course, as long as you want :)
C1, okay I think I can come up with something.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I did C5. Tough one.

I also fixed Blobofgoo's connections on the top side of D5, since it was an easy fix, and he's sure not gonna do it himself, heh. Added them both to the quilt. His account was banned but there's no reason to disqualify his tiles.

Osu! Here is my C-1! I hope it is acceptable!

BlobofGoo was banned! But me and him were making a game together! Come on, it's December!
author=pyrodoom
BlobofGoo was banned! But me and him were making a game together! Come on, it's December!

I'm sure you can still contact him, he's not dead.
author=pyrodoom
BlobofGoo was banned!

Merry Christmas to all!
author=Link_2112
author=pyrodoom
BlobofGoo was banned!
Merry Christmas to all!

best post.

EDIT:

Aaand for a more productive post, I'll take D2.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Wow, great job, LockeZ, I didn't know how the hell you were going to manage that one!
author=Little Wing Guy
author=pyrodoom
I'm sure you can still contact him, he's not dead.

Yes he is! The one who banned him KILLED HIM.

But out of seriousness, I have no other way to contact him as apparently, Gmail accounts can't contact Yahoo accounts. I don't have a Yahoo technically, so I can't get to BoG that way. RMN was the only way.

author=Link_2112
author=pyrodoom
BlobofGoo was banned!
Merry Christmas to all!

... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU