SECRET SANTA SURPRISE~ 2012

Right, all PMs and names have been sent off. You have any questions, ask.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I might as well attempt to do something good this year!
Wait it's the tenth for me is by the tenth mean the 10th is too late, or that day is the last day o.o?
author=seiromem
I might as well attempt to do something good this year!
Wait it's the tenth for me is by the tenth mean the 10th is too late, or that day is the last day o.o?

The people who signed up got their names and requests today, but it'll be a few weeks until everything is due. It might be too late to sign up, if that's what you mean. It's up to Liberty.
One day to late! I wish I knew about this sooner!
Sorry guys. I tried to keep in mind the different timezones, but it was the 11th for me when I posted the names, so I figured the -12GMT was fine. :/

We'll be holding another one next year.

Strike that. You're both in. I'll send you details soon.

Also, please keep in mind that you must have a visible game to benefit from this. Whether that be a link to another forum, or a game page here. It's hard to make something for someone who has no idea what you're working on~
Haha Liberty, this is the last person I would have expected to get! Giving this person something is both easy and hard!
author=UPRC
Haha Liberty, this is the last person I would have expected to get! Giving this person something is both easy and hard!

I know the feels.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Mines pretty straight forward :D
The question on everybody's lips:

Which lucky individual has Jomarcenter?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
All right, let's do this!

*cracks knuckles*
1625974 is an alt account of blobofgoo. He has been banned. Adjust this event as needed!
Thanks for letting me know. I'm on it.

Needless to say, guys, but if you're banned from the site, you're out of the event so... let's all RM responsibly during the festive season, yeah?

I've sent PMs with readjustments, so if you had either blobofgoo or 1625974 check your mail~

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Hmmm, review or artsy stuff?
May we add a virtual Christmas card as well as whatever else we're giving? I love making cards and stuff. :3
Sure thing. It's up to you what you decide to give your person~ ^.^
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Man. 2 days messed up everything! It was a misunderstanding. You can PM me for details. Anyway, hoping I could get back in.
That's fine. I'll find a work around. >.<;
author=ZapGames
I'd like to be in :)

Registration is already over. You do see the date under Event Outline, don't you?