POKEMON X AND POKEMON Y - THE 6TH GENERATION CONFIRMED!

author=Yellow Magic
It's amazing how good B/W was storywise - shame X/Y doesn't seem to have replicated it (just beaten Team Flare etc.). I'm fine with them not making many new Pokemon this time, though, because there's a lot of new stuff to digest as it is (new moves, new whole type, hell, new Pokemon models) and anything more than a motherfudging Keychain Pokemon would be grasping.

I don't mind if Game Freak continue making new Pokemon games, but I think it's time to put an end to creating new Pokemon.

Added every FC on this page, by the way. *hint hint*

I actually like the designs of almost all the new Pokemon, I'm just upset because when I play a new generation I want to really get into learning about the new Pokemon and being surprised when they pop up and stuff like that. I was grumpy the whole time because I kept running into shit I already knew about, and having so many Pokes from other gens cluttered up the game.

I'm just waiting for all the info about X to surface now, so I can read it over and check out anything I might have missed... Although I'm not expecting that I missed that much. I'm also genuinely hoping that instead of making Pokemon Z or something dumb like that, they'll do a remake of Ruby/Sapphire. That would probably be the only thing that could completely save Gen 6 in my eyes.
Imma gonna add you all.

My FC: 2277 6773 5429
So I picked up Y the other day, so here's my Friend Code if any of you are interested! Although I haven't even gotten the second badge yet D=

FC: 4425 2846 3852

Oh, and I've also added everyone who listed their FCs on the previous page(s) =P
Hope you're ready to accept death Ephiam. :3

EDIT: Nice, your friend safari is Fighting type. :D
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
I might as well add my friend code as well

4227-1415-6987

Course I don't think I'll challenge anyone till after I beat the elite 4.
I'll probably add mine here once I get it. I'm buying it for myself as a birthday present. XD

Of course, that's not to say I have a 3DS yet. I gotta start saving for one but I figure at least I'll have something to play when I do manage to get it. (It's becoming a trend for me to buy the games before the console - ever since PSX)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Pizza
I actually like the designs of almost all the new Pokemon, I'm just upset because when I play a new generation I want to really get into learning about the new Pokemon and being surprised when they pop up and stuff like that. I was grumpy the whole time because I kept running into shit I already knew about, and having so many Pokes from other gens cluttered up the game.

I'm just waiting for all the info about X to surface now, so I can read it over and check out anything I might have missed... Although I'm not expecting that I missed that much. I'm also genuinely hoping that instead of making Pokemon Z or something dumb like that, they'll do a remake of Ruby/Sapphire. That would probably be the only thing that could completely save Gen 6 in my eyes.
Guess you're one of the few who appreciates most of the designs - I find almost all of them samey, bar the ridiculous keychain Pokemon, the ridiculously cool sword Pokemon and the hilariously awesome Luchadore Pokemon.

Speaking of Ruby/Sapphire, they should totally bring back those secret bases. Those were awesome.

I beat the Elite 4 today. Predictably, they weren't very tough, apart from the one Water/Flying type that shall not be named who managed to take out four of my Pokemon...including my own Water/Flying type of the same species....

I'll add the rest of you soon!
Elite four was disapointlying easy. That's mostly thanks to the EXP share that could make the whole game too easy if you use it, or too hard if you don't... XD
I have my Exp Share turned off most of the time. I only turn it on at times where I'm expected to only use a small part of my team (gyms, for example) or when I find myself lagging behind the trainers in the area. It was meant to let you cycle through members of your team without having to stop to grind, but after you settle on a certain team it just gives you too much exp.

Have been playing in short bursts, so I haven't beat the game yet. I'm at 5 badges right now. Also trying to figure out a cool nickname for a Lucario so I can have all of my team nicknamed.

By the way, my code's 3368-2137-3269. I'll be adding all of you now.
masterofmayhem
How about naming your Lucario Anubis?
author=masterofmayhem
How about naming your Lucario Anubis?

One of the first names I thought of, but I thought maybe it was a bit too obvious. If I can't figure out anything else I'm probably going with that, though. So far I have Jiraiya the Greninja, Tesla the Pikachu, Diva the Gardevoir, Frederick the Charizard, and Durandal the Doublade.

Also, I see you have already added me. Nice!
masterofmayhem
Hay, more friends = more friend safari's. Apparently I'm Poison.

BTW Tesla is awesome name for anything.
Here's mine~
2895-7569-8915

I'm actually doing a blind Nuzlocke to start. So far so good, though I'm only up to the second gym area. Still, I've yet to lose anyone. I might start turning off the XP share since I'm over 10 levels above my current opponents but I don't want to start losing the pokemon I've already put so much time and training in to.

I've been pretty lucky with my catches so far, though, considering it's a case of first pokemon per route only in a Nuzlocke (or the variation I'm playing. I send any dead ones to the wondertrade, no matter what they are).

So, here's my team:
Kidu - 27 M Skiddo
Z'tarla - 27 F Kirlia
Chessi - 29 M Quilladin
Papii - 26 M Panpour
Scuttle - 26 F Vivillon (yellow top wings with blue)
Reya - 30 F Fletchinder (I was an idiot and with-held evolution so she missed out on learning ember. Hence a fire type with currently no fire moves. >.<; )

I was also lucky enough to get a female charmander~ I've yet to encounter a shiny, though.
Added.

Also, I ended up naming my Lucario Logan. Considering where I think its Steel type comes from, I'd say it's fitting. (Consider how Lucario learns Bone Rush by level up despite not carrying any bones. The hand and chest spikes are exposed bone. Lucario's bones are made of metal.)
After adding a ton of people I don't know from anywhere to my friends list I finally have a friend safari with Dittos. Now I can finally open my own whorehouse and start breeding.

For my first breeding project, I'm thinking either a slow sword or an undecided frog.