POKEMON X AND POKEMON Y - THE 6TH GENERATION CONFIRMED!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm getting Pokemon X.
Friend me!
My code is on my profile, PM me yours if you do.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
No one posted about the mega-evolutions yet????

Y'know, fine, I'll post it: http://www.serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml

Not to mention Blaziken's evolution looks EPIC!
Mega evolutions, eh? Where have I heard that before? ;3

Lol, I'm really behind in Pokemon games...haven't bought one since Diamond, so that's no Platinum, HG/SS, BW/BW2 for me~ D;
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=seacliff217
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
No one posted about the mega-evolutions yet????

Y'know, fine, I'll post it: http://www.serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml

Not to mention Blaziken's evolution looks EPIC!

Yeah I just found this out today. Pokemon just took itself into a new direction of awesome.

This is Mega Mawile. Could this little guy now have a chance to not suck?
Mewtwo's, Absol's, Blaziken's, and Lucario's I like...but others idk, they just seem lazy? I mean take Ampharos for example. They basically just gave it a wig and applied it to the tail as well:

But Kangaskhan's for some reason just outright pissed me off:

...Really? Okay, I guess it's funny, or cute, but seriously? It just fights alongside the baby from its pouch, with no aesthetic changes whatsoever to the parent? o-o (Like it couldn't friggin' do that back in gen 1 :p)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

don't hate
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

I wonder how legit this is...?
author=Sana

Guys... we finally get an official Missingno!
So... We're getting a new type called "Fairy", weird stuff man, weird stuff.
I'm still a little angry it was fairy type and not light type.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
What the fcuk is a Mega Evolution and how is it different from a normal evolution?

I mean, I've been a Pokefan since the RBY guys, but...goddamn, if this isn't grasping I don't know what is.
Considering 5th gen had some of the worst pokemon designs (if you've played BW/BW2, then you know the trash bag and ice cream cone...), lol it's no wonder that they'd do something like this.

author=Gourd_Clae
I'm still a little angry it was fairy type and not light type.
It's strange that they chose Fairy over Light or the rumored Sound. I'm all for more Dragon-type rapers though~ ;D
@YM A mega evolution is a temporary evolution during battle as far as I understand it. I like the idea, I'm not sure why they called it evolution however since it's just a boost in battle.

I also hold no ill will towards the Pokemon designs. I'm just laughing at the ball with eyes and the tangle of vines that are Pokemon from generation 5. Oh wait, that's generation 1. Of course that's no excuse to continue with the bad design, but still it kind of annoys me to see people implying this kind of design is just recent.
Man, I miss the old designs of pokemon...

... I take that back.
The 1st gen sprites were awesomely...creepy, lol~

(Wtf is with the arms?)
(Uhm...)
(So it's a Godzilla egg and its babies?)
(Rape face detected!)
(I never knew Ivysaur could walk upright o-o)
Of course I was showing the JP versions of the sprites which are A LOT more weird, like wigglytuff's uneven eyes. And the American version is weird enough.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Yellow Magic
What the fcuk is a Mega Evolution and how is it different from a normal evolution?

I mean, I've been a Pokefan since the RBY guys, but...goddamn, if this isn't grasping I don't know what is.

As explained on the main website, mega-evolutions are evolutions that only happen in-battle, and is the result of a held item I think.

I will admit, some of these pokemon designs are getting kind of bland.

Like this, for instance. Come on, Ken Sugimori! That's Raichu cross-bred with a Marill!
Maybe they are introducing a new feature... CROSS BREADING!!!

I wish...
I actually thought that was adorable... I'm assuming that's the mandatory Pikachu clone?