POKEMON X AND POKEMON Y - THE 6TH GENERATION CONFIRMED!

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Gourd_Clae
I actually thought that was adorable... I'm assuming that's the mandatory Pikachu clone?

It is adorable, and it is the mandatory Pikachu clone. I just hope it has an evolution and doesn't suck like the rest of them.

I don't know how to pronounce its name, either. It's Dedenne, which is supposed to sound like "antennae", so... "Ded-Enna"?
I hoping so too, Pikachu is the only good electric mouse pokemon :P (With light ball)

Emogola is just plan annoying, especially Esisa's.
author=seacliff217
Elesa's Volt Switch is to me, what Khan is to Shatner~ :3
Ratty524
author=seacliff217

Was it really that annoying? Then again I destroyed her entire team with palpitoad. :P
Found this pretty cool, lol Pikachu jumps out of the gameboy screen of Red version and walks down memory lane throughout the history of all the generations leading up to X and Y...but there's something else... o-o

Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Ifspg5ZCkw
Well some Pikachus CAN learn surf...
author=Sana
Found this pretty cool, lol Pikachu jumps out of the gameboy screen of Red version and walks down memory lane throughout the history of all the generations leading up to X and Y...but there's something else... o-o

Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Ifspg5ZCkw
:O Super excited for X and Y ;_;
So this is another Pokemon game at the trailer's end?

Great, we need to start a new thread when info gets out.
Ratty524
About TIME they updated those old cries! How I miss the days of Pokemon Stadium...
Ratty524

MY BODY IS READY!
Mega versions of the Kanto starters? ...Now I "really" want a 3ds~ D;
I'm not convinced until I see the Johto starters. (JK)

Are they going to have every starter in the game without transfer or what? It's probably just Kanto though.
Apparently not only the cries for the older pokemon were updated, but also their little menu sprites~ xD

Official Sugimori artwork of the Mega forms of the Kanto starters.

Also, apparently you get your starter from your rival, and then when you meet the professor he gives you one of the Kanto starters as well.
Hmmm... they are still using the same Pokemon icons for how long now? 11 years maybe. I'm a little surprised they aren't small 3D models.

I await for the 7th gen now.
author=seacliff217
Hmmm... they are still using the same Pokemon icons for how long now? 11 years maybe.

author=Sana
Apparently not only the cries for the older pokemon were updated, but also their little menu sprites~ xD

I saw that but most of them looks exactly the same. Pikachu's eyes are only a couple pixels off, Jigglypuff's eyes are half a pixel bigger, the only ones that looks completely different are Machamp and Gilgar. While magickarp, hydreigon, charzard, houndour, Lucario, Absol, and most of the others still look the same.
I swear, September is going to be one hell of a long month, the wait kills. >_<; It's that feeling of a game you REALLY want to play, but are unable to because of waiting a long duration of time because of it, and it increases your hype all the more.

The new pokes, abilities, combinations, trolling, the possibilities. The metagame has changed already with da fairies, FREAKIN' FAIRIES! > W <;;;
Ratty524
author=J-Man
The new pokes, abilities, combinations, trolling, the possibilities. The metagame has changed already with da fairies, FREAKIN' FAIRIES! > W <;;;
This metagame is going to be alien for sure.

Steel no longer resists Dark and Ghost moves.

Looking at the new type chart recently released, Fairy is strong against Dragon, Fighting, and Dark; immune to Dragon, while resisting Bug, Fighting, and Dark. Fairy is weak to Poison and Steel (the two worst offensive types in the game?).

It makes me think. It seems Fairy is based around the spirit of nature, or something to that extent. Their type weaknesses represent stuff that's harmful to life, poison being the killer of all life, and Steel being industrialism that harms the natural world. Are we going to see a Fern Gully theme with this game?

On a side note.

... Of course, Game Freak. This region is the equivalent of France, there HAS to be a Poodle pokemon!