A TAMAGOTCHI-LIKE GAME? LOL?

Pages: 1
Yeah, recently i have been REALLY addicted to the game Pokemon Heart Gold, and i love it how you can see how much your pokemon loves you.

So i was thinking:
Has someone made a game like that? I mean, a game where you raise a monster (Or a pet i don't give a.... Care...)
Hope you can answer me soon!
I seem to remember a few like that. Can't really remember the names though, I'm afraid.
Monster Rancher, Digimon, pets for ds, sims pets, some applications for facebook like pets society... there are a lot of them that I don't even know I guess, it isn't a rare genre.
author=MrChearlie
Monster Rancher, Digimon, pets for ds, sims pets, some applications for facebook like pets society... there are a lot of them that I don't even know I guess, it isn't a rare genre.

Well, like, yeah i know, but i mean a game made in RPG MAKER :) i really wanna know if someone already made this ya know? I like to think that some people can make better games than the actual game companies :)
Carius made a game like that with DE. I don't remember what it was called though and it's not on his gamepage. It might have been called slimes.
Pages: 1