THE GOD VALUE THEORY

Pages: first prev 123 next last
author=obsorber
I don't mean to be harsh but if you have nothing rational to contribute to the philosophy of the thread talking all sorts of nonsense yourself then please don't speak at all.

If your belief is that there are 0 Gods then your belief is that there is only the 1 or the 0 or the infinite which represents all within all. Thanks for accepting my philosophy.

Don't try to ascribe your bullshit superstition on me.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Meh, we all go through phases where we get these abstract thoughts once we feel we've mastered the basics of all fields of study.

Then Holbert etc knock reason into us.
Well, I have a weird religion, you could consider me an agnostic since I don't think that even if there is a divine deity, humans have the ability to prove it if it really exist since it is out of our reach, so because of this, caring to prove it is waste of time... or some fun time thinking in possibilities like if this were stories, so I like to think that there is a god so that kind makes me a Deist although I am not going to follow any doctrine since there has to be logical reasons to believe on it which is not going to happen for reasons I already mention.

But people like to create their own religions, even when they said they follow the same as others, someone once told me: "all what the bible says is truth" and then she told me "but there is no heaven that's for sure, can you imagine how will people feel watching us in the sky", in my mind I was like, seriously... you think all the bible is truth and you are bringing up this?, although she had a point from her point of view. So knowing that people in someway or another create their own religion I decided to create mine but just for fun, just for the sake of what is the god I would like.

My fake own religions says we all were once god, and we are now divided parts of it, and that this is the version #2814895812485 beta, each new version is harder and harder to decipher the truth nature of god cause once we know we are god we all go back to be one and all the experiences are being from the point of everything, from knowing how many pens were created in the whole history to what day a chinese man fell down from the stairs. Kind of like the end of evangelion.

Saying all this bullshit because I don't have a problem with people believing in something, as long as that makes them happy why would I throw rubbish to them. What bothers me is when people throw rubbish to others to prove their are wrong, so cool theory but hope you don't get all 0 is my LIFE!!!! and force it in others:

author=obsorber
I don't mean to be harsh but if you have nothing rational to contribute to the philosophy of the thread talking all sorts of nonsense yourself then please don't speak at all.

Edit: I also wanted to mention this since I barely have the opportunity to mention my position, so I guess the vegetarian syndrome is on me today.
Edit:wow my grammar sometimes can be horrible.
Religion is man made. We don't know if God exists or not, and I don't want to believe a God exists then die to not see anything, and I don't want to not believe in God, then go to whatever Hell I go to because of it.
I really just don't know...and then I saw this video. Because of the bullshit in this video, I have chosen that god must not exist, because if you ARE right, which you most likely aren't, well God doesn't exist, or at least no God that we should believe in.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=obsorber

Should have invoked Crocker's Rules
My description of God is more like a concept, a theoretical approach with reasoning rather than what man wrote on some book. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't say sacred texts are rubbish but their stories have no validity and there are so many God's that man crafted themselves throughout the ages to explain a fixed power of God with a limit in a sense. The devil to me really exists within the fragments of man's mind, their negative thought and reason, their lack of morality allowing them to perform evil, and lastly their psychopathic tendencies to control others through religion and fixed explanations. Like I said, Biblical Knowledge itself and knowledge from other sacred texts grants the ability to reason through labels and fixed patterns. How can all those stories in the Bible be completely accurate if man wrote those books and is imperfect. I think you completely misunderstand the God value ideology. It's not only about God but mathematics expressing and explaining the infinite itself. My theory is not a fixed explanation but an explanation that allows freedom to think about the whole question. Too long have people focused on hocus pocus stories without validity. What I know is valid is 0 or the infinity or the source. In my belief, through the perspective of mathematics using the numeric system that is God represented as the source of all and all itself. If you look at this video, hero figures much like Jesus, Osiris, Horus and so many have appeared throughout history. Also there were many saviours much like Jesus at his time, a man in a physical plain representing God which to me makes no sense. Below this video proves that aspect of man's fixed thinking about the belief in God in a sense. I think the fixed concept of God is an idea, a label, an idol, an image in a sense to get us to believe in such a fixed notion for the means of control.

In this physical matrix plain, in order to exist man created values above 1. Whether it's consciousness, energy or whatever supernatural means that began everything and is always the origin and is, then that's left up to you to interpret yourself. Such values require the infinity to function, the infinite or 0. In a sense, if all values start from 0, then it is the origin and the source of all values. If 0 is supernatural in another sense then it is what explains other values.

Man made labels to understand fixed patterns, fixed ways of thinking above 1. For example to explain what 2 is, it is really 1 then another 1. We used mathematical bases another creation to understand this factor. Again if we look at 3, then this is really 1, then another 1 and then another 1.
Now if we were constantly trying to make note of everything like that we'd take forever.

Man thus created labels after 1 to represent multiple or more values that could be added onto the variable or 0. Everything man has made is a label. I could have easily have discovered "gravity" and called it "shit" then that label would be what people refer to it as.

In conclusion, the God Value Theory tries to explain this factor in hand. It's not forcing the belief in God as it were, it's suggesting that God exists within all of us in a sense and is all of us. We are all 1 part of the infinite value or 0 theoretically speaking. So if you don't accept the infinity but only fixed patterns and ways of thinking then that is not believing in God or infinity.

Also I know the Big Bang Theory has most likely been disproved in other ways by other theorists don't get me wrong. I just believe if the universe came out of nothing then nothing sustains the universe. Everything in the universe is within the infinite or the source as it were.

Like I said, I'm a free thinker not a fixed one.

In computing the variable which is 0 in reality actually has a value limit or bounds and that is why computer programs can crash. We could in a way create a computer system that is like our reality. A virtual world but the value would return to actually nothing because variable's within computer systems have to have bounds to sustain themselves. 0 however in the real plain has no bounds as it is infinite, all values and nothing at the same time.
author=LockeZ
Earth has a 4-cornered simultaneous 4-day TIME CUBE within a single rotation. These 4-cornered days prove that the 1-day 1-God has taught you evil. Ignorance of Time Cube simple math is evidence of retardation and evil education damnation. IGNORANT CUBE-DENYING AMERICANS DESERVE DAMNATION AND WILL BE EXTERMINATED

I had completely forgotten about the time cube.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Does anyone understand what the hell he is talking about?
Wow, your mind must be too closed to understanding such a perspective.
this is what happens when people without any actual knowledge in the subject attempt to think deeply about it.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
author=obsorber
It's a mathematical and philosophical theory explaining existence through the concept of values by numbers or numeric forms.

This Universal Theory accepts the supernatural with science. It explains how science is also the study of the supernatural.

I'm not into math so I can't verify if all the premises you are making are true. I have a feeling you aren't qualified to make these claims and a real expert would prove you wrong. Also, if your proof is philosophical then it isn't scientific...
...dude. OK, how about this.
0 is not infinite. It is nothing. The reason 0 being used on a calculator or really any computer, is because you're dividing by nothing. To say this now, God is man made, and God may or may not exist. In fact, he probably doesn't whatsoever. But our universe isn't infinite, everything has bounds, and humans need these labels. Without them, wee pretty much wouldn't know if up was up and not down.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I can say that your theory doesn't make much sense and will not stand up to any serious scrutiny.

Personally, I'm of the belief that little flukes in our numbers like .999...=1 are signs that our concept of mathematics is flawed.
Okay, first of all, fuck Calculus.
Second, my God is cuter than your God.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/God_be4095_109725.jpg

Lastly, I LOLed. :D
author=Solitayre
Personally, I'm of the belief that little flukes in our numbers like .999...=1 are signs that our concept of mathematics is flawed.

That's not a fluke--it's a different notation, like 1/4 or 0.25.
Like someone said already, we all come to such a theories, especially when we're kids. But this theory is nothing but a joke. It's all about "let's pretend this one is true, so...". You can basically come up with any ridiculous idea with such an approach. It's actually how most of religions do it. But it's wrong. And you're naive if you think that you're smarter then an entire world of scientists and philosophers, all this sudden "omg, I see it now, how can anyone else not see it? I must be genius!" ideas are well.. wrong. Always. You must be much deaper into subject to come up with really worthy ideas. But well, you'll get it yourself later. Like we all did.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=obsorber

If your belief is that there are 0 Gods then your belief is that there is only the 1 or the 0 or the infinite which represents all within all. Thanks for accepting my philosophy.

The idea of a God or gods is much, much more influential than the deities themselves. Whether they exist at all is pretty much a moot point.
What that all values are fixed. I got it that was lies. Like I said, the only one value which is one what 1 returns to. The rest are labels man has created over time.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
God doesn't equal zero. To assign him an empty number is to consider the possibility He exists. You cannot equate a value to that which does not exist.
Pages: first prev 123 next last