A SLIGHT MISUNDERSTANDING CAUSED MY GAME TO LOOSE STARS!

Pages: 1
I know the game is probably not worth 2 and a half stars even but there were a few misunderstandings which if excluded it would have definitely gained more stars.

Less stars = less downloads, can nothing be done about it.

Scroll down to the comments section in the link and you will know what I mean.

Link

EDIT: Not blaming the reviewer. Mistakes happen.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
This topic clearly belongs in the help, requests and resources forum because you are of course either asking for help, making a request or requesting/providing a resource. You are in no way talking about anything that isn't any of these things.
Confused. Wasn't it already in the help forum.

If your being sarcastic, then may I point out this "can nothing be done about it' is the question.
his low score seems to be more based in the poor gameplay than his confusion about the title. I don't think the title even affected the score!

you'll live. numerical reviews are idiot nonsense and most people don't even use most of the scale. very few numerical scores are really what the game deserves.

so what can be done about it? you can take it in stride and wait for other people to weigh in. there isn't a system on this forum for quietly erasing reviews that are inconvenient to you.
Title, understood. But he also complained about the music or the lack of. Oh well. Thanks, i needed that pat on back.

Just out of curiosity what does 'take it in stride' mean.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
He means you need to accept that not all reviews about your game are going to be good, and not all the bad ones are necessarily going to be justifiably so in your view.
yeah, pretty much. it's tough to have such a rocky start, but I don't think a one-star review is necessarily the kiss of death you think it is. (hell, I've heard a few people say that low scores interest them more than high ones.)
Pages: 1