RPGMAKER.NET NEEDS YOUR HELP (AGAIN)!

NOOOO! Please stay RMN. I would help too but I am the onnly american that lacks digital monmey"credit cards". The least I could do then is tell everyone on rpgrevoulution forums to donate.
i would but my car just broke down and i am royally fucked. pardon my french.
I've already donated before, but I'll donate again.

Apparently Paypal isn't letting me donate to RMN.
Sorry, Kentona.

Nevermind, Paypal's verification system was being stupid.
Switching to mastercard's did the trick.
I should have some spare change this week, so now I know where to throw it. ^.^

(Who needs a new computer anyway? XP )
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
(I'm still set up to give $10 monthly right?)
(If I were 14 more people it would great.)
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Nothing to see here, move on to the next post.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
author=Liberty
I should have some spare change this week, so now I know where to throw it. ^.^

(Who needs a new computer anyway? XP )

Well I threw part of my not-so--spare change toward a theater ticket... but will contribute when I can (preferably when I actually find work...)
Apparently rmn donation drives cause peoples car to break down (the ABS sensor mine is malfunctioning!)
the need to donate rusted through the pipe that led to a complete loss of coolant and a bad overheating(complete with smoke coming out from under the hood).

you will be hearing from my level 99 lawyer. better stock up on legal defense potions.
If there was a way to pay by debit card I'd be happy to chip in a bit. Sorry, but I don't use paypal, I've never had a need for it.
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
Threw some money your way. Good luck!
author=MoonWolfV
If there was a way to pay by debit card I'd be happy to chip in a bit. Sorry, but I don't use paypal, I've never had a need for it.
iirc you can link a debit card to PayPal. That's what my wife did *sigh*
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Is there another way to donate that doesn't involve paypal? I hate paypal and it hates me.

Also, would the monthly bill be smaller if RMN reduced it's data by say, removing some games that are not up to the standards chosen by the admins? Feedback would be given on how to improve said games to be accepted, like in OverClocked ReMix.

In the future (if there is a future :( ) you might consider asking for donations a bit earlier, like 3 months before the funds go dry :/

Have you considered doing a kickstarter? Seriously, it could work.
Lato
Infantry for life!
The great Lato gives $15 for the site:)
Lato
Infantry for life!
author=iddalai
Is there another way to donate that doesn't involve paypal? I hate paypal and it hates me.

Also, would the monthly bill be smaller if RMN reduced it's data by say, removing some games that are not up to the standards chosen by the admins? Feedback would be given on how to improve said games to be accepted, like in OverClocked ReMix.

In the future (if there is a future :( ) you might consider asking for donations a bit earlier, like 3 months before the funds go dry :/

I have done a few KS, and I don't think you can do one to keep a website going. Though if the head of the site created something for the site to use the money could go to making it a part of the site AND for the site fees, you would have to be very carful how you word your KS project and make sure you are actually doing something.
author=iddalai

To be honest, I didn't even notice that we'd be short until our server administrator logged into Paypal to check it out! (welp! way to be on top of this kentona.)

Secondly, we pay a flat rate for X amount of space and Y amount of data per month, and we've never exceeded it, so reducing our load isn't required. We're paying for the space - might as well use it!

Thirdly, can you Kickstart a "help us pay for a server bill"? seems a bit wonky/shady to me... But if someone can come up with a good idea for kickstarter for RMN in someway, we can explore that.

Lastly, ummm... we only have Paypal set up. Paypal is how we pay for the server. I mean, you could mail me a cheque or cash or something, but we don't have anything to manage merchant transactions (ie- credit cards). What other ways were you thinking?
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Lato
I have done a few KS, and I don't think you can do one to keep a website going. Though if the head of the site created something for the site to use the money could go to making it a part of the site AND for the site fees, you would have to be very carful how you word your KS project and make sure you are actually doing something.

Penny Arcade did a kickstarter to remove their ads and keep the site going for some time without ads. On the other hand they are "influential". But if they can, why can't we?

author=kentona
Lastly, ummm... we only have Paypal set up. Paypal is how we pay for the server. I mean, you could mail me a cheque or cash or something, but we don't have anything to manage merchant transactions (ie- credit cards). What other ways were you thinking?

I use virtual cards (which means I can buy stuff from Amazon with no issues), but paypal will not accept virtual cards. If there was a way to send you money through Amazon... I really don't know how those things work.

RMN has a lot of free indie games, a kickstarter could cause awareness to the fact that in order to keep this site with all these free indie games going money is needed. But that's just me.
So I looked at the daily deal on Gamersgate. Ten euros for Borderlands 2. What a steal, I thought, then I stayed my hand and donated those ten euros to rmn instead. I'll just have to make do with the hundreds of unplayed games I already own.
(sigh) I was going to use my money to buy me a used game of Kirby Super Star Ultra. But, if it's to keep RMN's lifespan in balance, I will try to donate about 15 or 20 dollars. RMN, You will not die on us! I will pray for this site.
author=KlisterVX
(sigh) I was going to use my money to buy me a used game of Kirby Super Star Ultra. But, if it's to keep RMN's lifespan in balance, I will try to donate about 15 or 20 dollars. RMN, You will not die on us! I will pray for this site.

Don't worry, the game's kinda overrated anyways. :P

But, just my opinion...