RPGMAKER.NET NEEDS YOUR HELP (AGAIN)!

author=Shinan
So I looked at the daily deal on Gamersgate. Ten euros for Borderlands 2. What a steal, I thought, then I stayed my hand and donated those ten euros to rmn instead. I'll just have to make do with the hundreds of unplayed games I already own.
tbh I'd have bought Borderlands 2

...and Kirby Superstar is an amazing game!

UPDATE: we have enough to cover until July now. (if you wanna buy games buy games)
Well I don't have any money of my own, but if you guys want to get any of my music AND donate, I've just set up my bandcamp to pay straight to RMN's paypal address. It'll stay like that until the end of the month, so come and check it out!

http://prescottofficial.bandcamp.com/

Floatin' is $3.59
SMILE EP is $1.89
The Acoustical Album is $1.99

Come and get 'em, you're helping me, RMN, and even yourself by getting some new music!
author=kentona
UPDATE: we have enough to cover until July now. (if you wanna buy games buy games)

It's a good thing we can cover July because that's when the Steam summer sale happens and I have to get SOME priorities straight.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Okay Spentona, set up a $10 monthly sub and gave an extra $50 one-off.

Where's my date? >:(
Lato
Infantry for life!
What about a KS game that is only featured on this site? With people from this site helping out in the game? I already have a lot of projects in the works im gonna pm you Kentona.
author=Caz

I'm free next Friday night.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=kentona
author=Caz

if this does happen, you gotta tell us how it goes
I've been doing $10 a month now...for the past year, I think?

I haven't even been coming on here much, but there's so much I've gotten from this site, never mind that it's one of the friendlier sites on the web.

I'll consider raising my donation...but I won't be able to until I'm done moving :(. But my $10 a month isn't going anywhere!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'm jealous that Canada is actually smart enough and coordinated enough to get rid of the penny.

One day I hope America will join you in copperless triumph *sheds a single tear*
Adon237
rmn's my twitter
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=Adon237
author=kentona
author=Caz

if this does happen, you gotta tell us how it goes

Yes, I'm certain his wife and my boyfriend would love to hear all about it!

Packing my bags for Canada right now~. <3
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Livestream it on the main page!

Hehe, anyway, glad the server's staying up :)
When I have less expenses (read: next month) I'd gladly help contribute to the fund. It would be a shame if the site went down, as it's the best site for the games themselves, giving them a page that others can track; it's a very nifty feature to say the least.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=Fomar0153
Oh Caz just get the webcam out.

Nah too much effort.

It's easy to get your passport renewed and book last minute plane tickets in less than a week, right?
You can be sure that if me and Matrix ever end up with a moderately successful indie gaming company I'll set up a subscription. It breaks my heart to not be able to commit something like that right now, but I need to save up money so we can even have a company at all.
Started my $3/month plan.

I know it's not much but I'm not sure I am ready to stay around for a long time yet, to be perfectly honest. I like what is being done here, so I'm happy to support it but I'm still new to RPG Maker in general, so don't want to over commit plus I am still spending money on resources to get my palette of tools up to scratch.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

You guys make money if you purchase something through
your sight too, right?

But I'm guessing that doesn't count as a donation...
author=kory_toombs
You guys make money if you purchase something through
your sight too, right?

But I'm guessing that doesn't count as a donation...

It does! But the RMN store has dried right up. (I think there has been about 4 sales since the beginning of the year. And we only get a % cut of that sale.)
author=Redd
Well I don't have any money of my own, but if you guys want to get any of my music AND donate, I've just set up my bandcamp to pay straight to RMN's paypal address. It'll stay like that until the end of the month, so come and check it out!

http://prescottofficial.bandcamp.com/

Floatin' is $3.59
SMILE EP is $1.89
The Acoustical Album is $1.99

Come and get 'em, you're helping me, RMN, and even yourself by getting some new music!
Thanks dude! That is very generous of you.