RPGMAKER.NET NEEDS YOUR HELP (AGAIN)!

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Sent some moola winging your way Kentona, it's not much but it's what I could afford at the moment. Hope it helps.

Really glad to see that the pledged monthly donations look like they will cover the costs for a while (if I'm reading that graph correctly). That should ease your stress levels.
Just subscribed. I just dump all my games on here (with two exceptions, since they're non-rpg, custom engine games), and I really don't want to have to find a new place to host them online.
RMN will happily take any engine (even custom ones! We have the tag for it~) or game genre~
Ok, renewed my monthly donation!

I have to say, I'm surprised that raising 150/month is being a problem.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Was it really a problem? All kentona had to do was bring it up, and less than a week later he had all the funding he needed.
I dont have any money to help directly but I am sharing the predicment on other forums. RPGMAKER.NET must survive
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Hehe, this summer, when my dad leaves, I'll start working so I will hopefully be able to donate :^)
I still need this site, dammit! LOL
J-L
"I cannot complain when your icon of choice is a penguin"
Money is a rare thing in our country these days, but you get a dollar from us Spaniards.

Keep it up!
RMN: Now contributing to the economic downfall of the European Union

Also, I looked at our affiliate program (RMN Store) balance, and I am sitting at $99.75. I am literally 25 cents short of reaching the $100 threshold needed for a payout. So if anyone was considering buying some tilesets (or an engine) please consider doing it before the end of the month!
author=kentona
RMN: Now contributing to the economic downfall of the European Union

Also, I looked at our affiliate program (RMN Store) balance, and I am sitting at $99.75. I am literally 25 cents short of reaching the $100 threshold needed for a payout. So if anyone was considering buying some tilesets (or an engine) please consider doing it before the end of the month!

Got ya covered there.(I went and got something) ;)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=kentona

*breaks down and gets some tilesets*
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Well it looks like you guys are OK through September,; Once I get a job - very soon now- I'll begin pitching in too; I mean seriously.
The donation bar!

as of May 21st, 2013

So basically we exceeded all of our goals and then some! If this were a kickstarter we'd be looking at stretch goals right now! coming soon! Two new classes + bonus dungeon + Boss Run Mode! We are well past covering the October bill already, I just ran out of room on my image.

You guys are pretty damn amazing.
stretch goal 1: we will double the number of mawks for the next three months
stretch goal 2: we will halve the number of mawks for the next three months
khazga
Perpetual Nuisance Machine
author=kentona
We are well past covering the October bill already, I just ran out of room on my image.

Here, I've fixed it for you:
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
so how much money did we gather
author=Despite
so how much money did we gather
$about 710 dollars, if you count the $100 I put in from our rainy-day fund.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Should I start my recurring payments again? The website stopped them for no apparent reason.