FORUM D&D GAME (UPDATED: FINALIZED DETAILS) JOIN NOW!

Sorry I missed it guys. A minor domestic crisis came up Friday night and I spent more or less the whole night (and next day) on it. Nick--yeah, more power to you on the running of your own thing. Actually, considering how often I'm having things come up, I was thinking it might be a good idea to start grooming a different DM anyway (rather than trying to change the schedule necessarily), so if you're interested in making it a full time gig, I might just drop out as a DM and become a part-time player--I don't think school starting up is going to make my schedule any less hectic, and I'm not getting as much prep time as I feel comfortable with in a week anyway.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Really?! Alright, but I don't want just to stop the campaign you have going if you do make me full-time DM. I'm not ready though either I don't know how to use, Maptools but I'll try we just did it all on Ventrilo. But ok, if that's alright with everyone else?
Im cool with itm and I have been fiddling with maptool in the DM spot as well so I can probably help if you need it.
im not kool with doing it all on vent. so please try to figure out how to use Maptools. But as for Nick DMing i dont really care. also yea lets try sticking to fridays or saturdays. this is my senior year so cant afford to stay up late on any other night.
NoblemanNick
Okay I'll start working on the adventure in time for friday night, I'll also start fiddling with MapTool to make a simple map for us.
NoblemanNick
Hello everyone

Since I don't have the campaign we'll just be transferring everything over to my campaign. Everyone starts with 150 experience because of what happened in our fisrt adventure. We have all the same characters I got tokens for you all and I am learning MapTools so I can ahve a quick map or two ready for a good session. If not I'll post later.

Campaign
So it's just about the dragons disappearing and we go out into the world to find out what happened and possibly if we can bring back the dragons.
I'm going to whip up a new guy for Nick's campaign. WAYNE KANE won't be part of saving some stupid dragons, I've got a character concept for Nick's campaign.
NoblemanNick
Here are some thing I need from you:

1. Your Character Sheets, just PM it to me or post it here.
2. I have Token Tool, so if you want a customized token with a specific image post it here or PM it to me.
3.Also do you want to keep it at the same time 8 for Central, 9 for Eastern, I was thinking of making it one hour earlier but I know some people cannot get earlier, so unless you really want to, it's the same time.
im kool with it being an hour earlier if thats what you wanna do. that would be a good thing for me cause i cant stay up till 1'oclock playing this friday. have to go to hershey park on saturday so cant afford to stay up to late. Also im gonna use the same guy i did in shadowtext's game. I'll post my character sheet once i figure out how to. also random question but what is a FTP Link?
GRS--are you still playing a Fighter? If I join as PC, I'd like to know what roles aren't filled in the party yet.
I didn't hear back so I just went ahead and made a character since I figured tomorrow would be too late for you to go over my sheet.

Freedom Akta, Tiefling Warlord
Sorry guys I won't be joining tonight.

I'll get the character sheet up and finished when I get some free time.
Sorry Guys, my router blew on me last night. :'(
Using dialup at t mo and it is soooo slow.
Hope to be back online properly VERY soon and catch up
sorry again
NoblemanNick
Alright guys, I have a favor to ask of you. In order to detail the Campaign more with Sub-plots and character twists. I want everyone participating when they ahve the time and answer a few questions.

1. How did your character meet up with everyone?

2. What are there reasons for searching for the Dragons?

3. Any interesting plot twists about your character you want to have?

aorry I havent posteed anything about this yet... I need a week or so and then I can join in. Sorry Im getting used to a few things and my schedule is up in the air like its never been before.
Yeah, its been a bad week for me too. I won't make this Friday either.
I'm kinda busy this week too, so I probably won't make it either. I mean I might, but I wouldn't wait for me if I don't show, is what I'm saying.
NoblemanNick
Since most people can't make it tonight, I'm going to postpone our session for next week. I also have to start getting ready for school and such and finish up some stuff. hadn't had alot of time to work on maps and such.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I've played AD&D 2 most of my life. If it's not too much trouble, is there a way to squeeze me in somehow?
NoblemanNick
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=1335.msg29038#msg29038 date=1220367021
I've played AD&D 2 most of my life. If it's not too much trouble, is there a way to squeeze me in somehow?

No there's no problem, just maybe go online and learn a bit about 4e and the changes. You'll need ventrilo to talk to us, and maptools most definatley. Read more about the posts to get the instructions.