FORUM D&D GAME (UPDATED: FINALIZED DETAILS) JOIN NOW!

Did anything go on yesterday? I completely forgot about D&D Fridays (Sorry) but from the looks of this topic nothing happened.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I would like to play this, but I do not know anything about fourth edition, do not own any of the fourth edition books, etc. I am pretty experienced in 3.0 and 3.5 though; I usually DM but I enjoy playing more.

Is this info (the 4th edition rules) available for free somewhere? I also don't think I have any of the software mentioned in the first post. Does anyone know where I can get it?
It's funny because I was just thinking the other day how I'd like to get back into a D&D game sometime. Only problem is I know nothing about the new versions of the rules. I'm oldschool, when I was most into role playing I played with the origional rules and all the origional books handed down from my brother. I tried to get into 3.0 but books are WAY TO FUCKING EXPENSIVE, OH MY GOD.

But yeah, if I could bone up on the 4th edition rules and maybe if someone more adept at it could help me out a bit I'd be down to play.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Hello everyone, I would like to apologizes for my lack of attendance my computer had been hit by a major computer viruses and we are still in the stages of fixing and upgrading my computer's ram. Any new people are encouraged to join as the PDF files can be found alot of places for 4e. Hope to fix this soon and get back on track.
I'm feeling pretty shitty so I won't be D&D'ing tonight. Sorry. (Plus I lost my character sheet for my new guy. Stupid labtop!)
Sorry to hear you arent feelin good GRS. >:(
Are the rest of the group meeting up tonight?
NoblemanNick
Can't virus and I have to do something tommorow which I need to go to sleep early for. I'm very sorry I hope my problem will be resolved as soon as possible and we start up again. If any wishes to do a generic dungeon and DM it, that is fine.
Anything for this week? I've been lazy so I'll just be using WAYNE KANE again if anyone wants to DM.

(I should whip something up so we stop getting these Fridays of no D&D :( )
NoblemanNick
Please do so, this monday I'll be wiping my hardrive and hoepfully everything should be getting back on track again. I'm sorry for these countless weeks of no DnD. It sucks, but atleast now since I'll have no RAm and stuff Map Tools should run great for me. Hope to play again soon. I do have stuff planned.
Alright, next friday there will be D&D. If Nick can't, I will DM. I'll look over the DM book to get the basis of a campaign but it will probably be one-off dungeons with no overal plot besides "Koblods are in the sewers! City has hired you to kill them for $$$ and any loot you find"
NoblemanNick
I'm officially back in action, and DnD will go on as planned, remember tyhe usual time!
I just realized that I still don't have another character. Well, WAYNE KANE rides again!
NoblemanNick
Just finishing up some map updates, MApTools seems to be working great so i won't take forever at bad speeds. I am on Ventrilo though.
NoblemanNick
Server is up, and I'm ready for tonight's session, the server name is "RMN DnD".
So Guys whats the story has the DnD being abandoned completely???
There's a session tonight. Currently I, Nick, Shadowtext, and (I think) MaxMcGee will be there.

A new thread for this was made:
http://www.rpgmaker.net/forums/index.php?topic=2080.0
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I don't think I can make it guys. (Like I said, no microphone, don't have the programs yet, haven't made a character yet, and I more likely than not have other plans.)

I will make it one of these weeks, though.