GREETINGS!

Pages: 1
Hello all! I am Solarlune, new to game creation and VX Ace. I don't have much to say about myself, really. 'I like games! and books! and music! and anime!' perhaps?

So there you go. Greetings, everyone!
This is the part where I welcome you to RMN and inform you that I hope you enjoy your stay, though I'm missing the part where it's being expressed in a fun and interesting way.
Don't worry, being self-referential is interesting enough for me. :P
What about games based on books? (with music from animes)

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay! Contribute lots!
Hey I like games and books and music and anime too!

We should like, totally hang out and stuff
Hiya and welcome to RMN! We think you'll like it, here. Careful, don't touch the disintegration ray~<3
@kentona: Dear mother of god, that would be awesome! If executed correctly, of course.

@BasedMG: That would be cool~ ^_^

@Gourd_Clae: So you say you have a disintegration ray? Sounds like fun. -evil laugh-
It's actually not. I tried playing with it once; let's just say I can't feel the left side of my face now.
author=Solarlune
'I like games! and books! and music! and anime!' perhaps?

Good enough for me. Welcome to the team. THE A TEAM!!! :D
author=Addit
author=Solarlune
'I like games! and books! and music! and anime!' perhaps?
Good enough for me. Welcome to the team. THE A TEAM!!! :D

Nuuuuu, bad Based, you're not meant to take your face off with that thing!

And I don't want to be wanted for crimes! Not unless there is a Genuine Evil Plan (tm) involved. I'll put up with one of them.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
New member! Yay! New members are always welcome. Always. Except when they're not, which is often. But not you, because you're cool. Maybe. I'm not sure yet. Are you cool? If you're cool you can stay, but if not we have to vapourise you. Sorry, it's the rules. kentona rules us with an iron fist, you see.

Your apparent love of Genuine Evil Plans may stand you in good stead. Perhaps one day, with a lot of hard work and dedication, you may even be upgraded from smelly newbie to footstool. There are opportunities for advancement here at RMN inc!
I have no fear of vaporisation! Nyahahaaaa. And I am nothing if not a dedicated hard worker. ^_^
Trihan
Well then welcome aboard! Your complimentary welcome pack is to your left, and contains everything you'll need to become a productive member of the community.
author=Solarlune
Nuuuuu, bad Based, you're not meant to take your face off with that thing!

Hey now, how do you know what it's meant for? Also it backfired I was not purposefully trying to take my face off. That would be silly.

Fun Fact: each welcome pack is specially tailored to each new member before they come! For example, mine had a mop and bucket in it. Yours might have rubber gloves and/or trash bags! Each one is a surprise~
I see. Well, it seems I got... a shower cap. A shower cap and a box full of window cleaner. No gloves, which is a bit depressing.
Trihan
You get the gloves at 50 makerscore.
Pages: 1