WARNING : A NEW MEMBER HAS ARRIVED WITH A BORING INTRODUCTION

Pages: 1
Uh, hello everyone. I'm a 17 years old girl from Nepal (born and raised till 14 years of age in Singapore ;3).

My interests are games, reading, writing, drawing, zombies, magic, animals and chocolates. I enjoy books of the fantasy and humour genre but I read mostly everything :D

Well, whenever I'm on the computer, I do my daily routine of checking for emails and messages, and move on to watching TV shows or playing RPGs. I'm currently on The Community and How I Met Your Mother but I've watched a few others as well :)

My goal on this site is to download and play all of the RPGs. I don't know anything about making them but I really would like to learn. I've got too many ideas and nonsense in my head that I need to put down before it bursts ;3

And uh, that's it I guess. I don't really know how to do this kind of things... Someone should make a tutorial on introducing yourself in forums. It'd be a great help :D

:D

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Boring introduction has been read. Preparing welcome...

Preparing welcome...

Preparing welcome...

Welcome to the forums! You sound like you're going to be a fun and interesting addition to our ragtag little group of freaks, misfits and weirdos, so I'm sure you'll have a blast. :)
author=Trihan
Boring introduction has been read. Preparing welcome...

Preparing welcome...

Preparing welcome...

Welcome to the forums! You sound like you're going to be a fun and interesting addition to our ragtag little group of freaks, misfits and weirdos, so I'm sure you'll have a blast. :)

Ahaha :) Thank you :D
I hope I will. I usually always fall in that group wherever I go ;3
Hello, fellow new member!

Stats show there are at least 2209 games on this site! If you want to download and play *all* of them, you'll need to have a lot of time on your hands. Bandwidth, too. That always helps.

Good luck, and happy gaming/learning/all the other things people do here. ^_^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Solarlune
Stats show there are at least 2209 games on this site!

Technically speaking, the stats you reference state that 1467 games actually have a download. I imagine that it would be difficult to get a game that doesn't have a download, but I could be proven wrong. Either way, this is still quite a number of games to play through!

In any event, Diavel, welcome to RMN!
Depends if you also count all of the RPGs posted in the rare & hard to find RPG topic, which usually aren't hosted here.

Welcome to RMN! Warning acknowledged.
author=Diavel
WARNING : A NEW MEMBER HAS ARRIVED WITH A BORING INTRODUCTION

Oh nooo, not again! XD

New To RMN? Well, that's the link for you :) And hope you like the community, here have zombie for your entertainment.
Pages: 1