FLIGHT OF DRAGONS: THE RPG

Pages: 1
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
You seem to be inspired a lot by retro stuff ... Not that there's anything wrong with that!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

But some of what the scientist says is incorrect.
The history of science has shown many theories
incorrect, which were once thought true.
So science is just as fake a magic.
QED
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
What the hell did I just watch? The voice acting made me hurl.

Not to mention the random spews of scientific studies didn't seem to be in context of anything. I would have like to see that scientist explain the guy's magic more directly.
author=kory_toombs
But some of what the scientist says is incorrect.
The history of science has shown many theories
incorrect, which were once thought true.
So science is just as fake a magic.
QED

aight tell you what

you try to conjure fire with magic, and I'll use this lighter that runs on scientific principles such as friction and combustion

and we'll see which works better
Man, that was a great movie when I was a kid. Sadly, some classics don't age well. :<
:Wants to see a Labyrinth/Dark Crystal/Last Unicorn RPG one day:
I have that DVD. Not sure if that's good thing.
You know the truth is this: I have dabbled with RM2k3, and I like it in principle... but I am a DOOM MODDER, AND I'LL ALWAYS REMAIN SO! :P

You lot, with your skills and your know how could just make all these amazing ideas so that I could play them: and I gurantee you this, most of my ideas hold mainstream appeal so you may even entice people who do not usually glance at RPG maker games.

If you were to make a Goonies RPG tomorrow people would flock. Consider Columbine Massacre the RPG... it's become the stuff of legend.

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Some of us would rather make our own original games than cash in on a nostalgic retro adaptation. :)
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Hey, don't get me wrong, I harbour secret plans to actually try and make Child of the 80s at some point because I think it'd be rad.
author=Trihan
Hey, don't get me wrong, I harbour secret plans to actually try and make Child of the 80s at some point because I think it'd be rad.

I'd play it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I vaguely recall this movie. Probably got rid of it, though.
Pages: 1