STAT TREK: INTO DARKNESS

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Exactly one month ago was the day before the start of the release something weekend. MY GOAL WAS TO GET SOMETHING INTO THIS LIST AND I FINALLY DID IT. I LOVE THESE NUMBERS~
It'd be interesting to know other stuff like 'No of downloads the past month' and 'Game profile views in the last month'. It's particularly interesting in this instance because of the RSW.
Unfortunately game downloads and game views events aren't tagged with a timestamp nor database entry at the time. We just increase a counter by 1. A historical list of "Downloads per month" or "Views per month" is currently impossible.
I wonder if it'd be worth it to add snapshot entires to the database: When the collection queries are ran it takes each game profile and inserts a new entry with the current datetime and the current downloads/views values. It'd give some basic monthly data without being too costly to the DB I'd imagine.
140 posts a month (or however many it was)... what do I DO here anyway?
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Almost in the top 50 makerscore ranks :D
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
time to make 2 inane posts and beat Salerius!

...there's one.
author=kentona
users: 726.2

Do we really get several hundred new users a month?
I wonder how many are bots (my guess is 716). But yes.
I'm slacking a little I think, lol but wow that's a ton of new users! *u*
My god...164 posts in a single month and 148th overall in meekerscore?

I AM BECOMING A LONER SOMEBODY AGAIN!!!

(Jesus, mawk -- 378!? Wow...)

EDIT: Why not call it, "Stat Trek: Into June?" Ah...either way is good.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
How am I in the top 100 for post count? I never post.
author=Sailerius
How am I in the top 100 for post count? I never post.

Posting in game blogs, images, media and statuses count as posts. It's not just restricted to the forums.

With that said, you actually posted quite a handful in the month of May from what I see in your post history.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
How did I not notice that? I keep thinking "man, I never go to RMN anymore."

I can quit any time, man...
I was always under the impression that the RPGMaker community was shrinking, but this sites stats seems to indicate otherwise. That's nice.
If you go by popular opinion, the RPG maker community has been shrinking and dying for the past 12 years.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
really? i would think not, it's obviously growing :o

maybe it's the 'old' and jaded who think the original rm community has been dying

that seems accurate
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from Adon237
maybe it's the 'old' and jaded who think the original rm community has been dying

IT'S DEAD IT'S DEAD

EVERYONE MOVE ON TO SMBX
you might be able to say it's "dying" in the sense that people who've been at it for a while often move on to other engines and so on, but there's a pretty much endless stream of newcomers so I dunno

people just get upset when things change
they say console gaming is dying, too. it's mostly because there are many other things to do than make games.
Pages: first prev 123 next last