FAVOURITE COMEDIES?

Pages: 1
What are some of your favourite comedy series?

Mine would have to be shows such as Seinfeld, 3rd rock from the sun and Frasier. All these shows are just great to watch. 3rd rock from the sun i just picked up the other day on dvd and haven't stopped watching it this week.
Simpsons, Arrested Development, Corner Gas, Family Guy, Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Whose Line Is It Anyway

This thread is now closed.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Um.. Family Guy, Seinfeld, My Wife and Kids, The Bill Engval Show, Mind of Mencia and of course Reaper if you can call it a Sitcom I find some of the stuff funny.
SCRUBS.

;D

And Family Guy, Simpsons, Malcolm in the middle, Kaamelott (french comedy), etc.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
I forgot Scrubs *goes off into a dream stance* Great show
Scrubs, Nevermind the Buzzcocks, QI, 8/10 Cats, Simpsons, Family Guy, Southpark and all that other American junk we get.

I don't watch enough T.V.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Scrubs, Corner Gas, Becker, Family Guy, All in the Family, and Sanford and Son.
South Park, and That 70's show, even if it ended. ._.

Also, I've been to South Park. The actual town, that is. It's not really a town. More like four abandoned buildings at an intersection, and a concrete barrier.
South Park.

Too much TV is bad for you.
Scrubs, Venture Bros., Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, sometimes Aqua Teen Hunger Force and of course Family Guy. Though I don't watch much TV.
The Office. Easily the best.

Also Scrubs, Seinfeld, and 30 Rock are good to.
Speaking of british comedies (Who's Line, The Office), Monty Python's Flying Circus is also HILL-ARIOUS!
I forgot to put Scrubs and South Park on. Both are awesome shows.
Favorite
Dave Chappelle
Family Guy
George Lopez
According to Jim
South Park (0f Course)
BoonDocks
Reno 911
Pages: 1