ALCARYS COMPLEX GIVEAWAY #2 - REVIEW CHALLENGE WINNER

Pages: 1

The Summer of Giveaways concludes here at RMN! I have a second copy of the game Alcarys Complex to give away. To be entered in the raffle, you must publish a review to RMN during the month of September. Deadline is noon on Tuesday, October 1st (Saskatchewan time UTC -6). Eligibility is retroactive to the beginning of September.

All review submissions are still subject to the Submission Rules. You get one entry per successful review submission (so multiple reviews == multiple entries). The winner will be determined by a raffle draw in early October. You can review any game on RMN as long as that game has a download available.

Let's get reviewin'!

Eligible so far:
1. TheFlyingMongoose
2. Fuck_Your_Sanity
3. ZeroGuilt
4. Ayanin
5. Solitayre
6. mtarzaim (2)
7. Sated
8. Oblic (2)
9. Addit
10. Meatballsub
11. Pizza

Good luck!
hi, dev here.

i will also send the winner of the raffle a physical disc copy of both the game and the soundtrack. let's "do it" as the teens say
author=Pasty
hi, dev here.

i will also send the winner of the raffle a physical disc copy of both the game and the soundtrack. let's "do it" as the teens say

So how if the winner is outside of your country? Do you still sent it.
author=Pasty
hi, dev here.

When I announce the winner, I will leave it to you to coordinate all the shipping and whatnot. I am just going to PM them the download link and code.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
BurningTyger may have been dying while they wrote that comment. Good thing they hit post before it was all over, otherwise they never would've gotten that snazzy user title.

On another note, I will certainly attempt a review for this when I get time.
This is the final weekend! If you had something you wanted to review, this is your chance to also get a chance to win a game! Chance!

...no one pays attention to my efforts anymore, it seems.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Too bad I returned to RMN too late! Anyway, I have already beaten the odds, so it would have been too much to do so yet again. Good luck to those who actually qualify.
I tried to write a review, turns out I'm not remarkably good at it. Couldn't even pass my own standards. I'll keep playing and keep trying. Good luck to everyone.
edchuy
Giaks, at least you should post whatever feedback you have for the game developer to consider. Don't worry if you can write a review since isn't a thing everybody is good at. As a English teacher once told me "Writing is easy, all you have to do is grab a pen and bleed".
about three hours left. whoever wins this thing, i'll be in touch with you to get your shipping info later today.
Oblic
Once a member of RMN, always a member of RMN!
Wow... I didn't even know about this, haha! I did those two reviews on a whim... really seems weird that I did them last minute, too. I wonder if I were somehow possessed...
Winner incoming...

I can type gud.

The luck of the draw! (geddit? draw? As in from a deck of cards ~ solitaire ~ Solitayre? Nevermind, I'll show myself out.)

Congratulations Solitayre! A winner is you!

I will be contacting you shortly with the download instructions and key.
Oblic
Once a member of RMN, always a member of RMN!
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!

...kidding, Congrats Solitayre!
edchuy
Congrats, Solitayre! Now you get to review the full game, Captain!
author=Oblic
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!

...kidding, Congrats Solitayre!
Aren't you the guy that just found out about this like 3 days ago?

Also, by " contacting you shortly " I obviously meant " contacting you eventually"
If you aren't Solitayre and are still interested in the game, you might want to know that that it's currently 50% off if you buy it from the developer directly.
author=RyaReisender
If you aren't Solitayre and are still interested in the game, you might want to know that that it's currently 50% off if you buy it from the developer directly.
Oh right, I was going to feature that somewhere
goodness, y'all are awesome. thanks, really nice of you to do that :x
Pages: 1