"THIS ABOVE ALL; TO THINE OWN GAME BE TRUE." ~WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"Gammak is using the same code over and over again, but expecting a different game." ~Rita Mae Brown (famously misattributed to Albert Einstein)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"When gammak is absolute, there can be no creativity." ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Heyyyy, good thing I have a Goodreads account with plenty of quotes. :3

"Everyone has talent. What's rare is the courage to follow your game to the dark places where it leads." - Erica Jong

"Game devs remember everything... especially the hurts. Unequip a dev to the buff, point to the scars, and he'll tell you the story of each small one. From the big ones you get commercial games. A little talent is a nice thing to have if you want to be an RPG maker, but the only real requirement is to remember the story of every scar. Games consist of the persistence of memory." - Stephen King, "Misery"

"Scripts are cheap; integration is expensive. It will cost you your life." - Irving Stone, "The Agony and the Ecstasy"

"Don't go around saying RPG Maker owes you a living. Gammak owes you nothing. It was there first." - Mark Twain

"Don't part with your game projects. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

"I don't argue things being mechanics versus narrative, because I've never met anyone who knows enough about either to be convincing -- including myself." - S. Kelley Harrell

"The RPG maker never fears to gammak alone." - Lailah Gifty Akita

"Finding the right game is like discovering your own soul in the world." - Thomas Moore
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"I reject your game, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
A journey of a thousand games begins with a single idea - Chinese proverb
Gammak should not be a journey to the release with the intention of your game arriving safely in a pretty and well presented upload, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of drama, thoroughly used up, totally resentful, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Mess!"
-Hunter S Thompson