"THIS ABOVE ALL; TO THINE OWN GAME BE TRUE." ~WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Yeah, but I thought I'd translate for you guys since I've been told some words are hard to understand. Besides, that's what we call real, live chazwuzzers. The kind that lives in throats comes from an English saying, so frog works too. Sorry to confuse~
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
"Millions long to make a game who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon" - Susan Ertz

"Games are not a gift, games are an achievement; And only those who strive mightily shall develop it" - Edgar Lee Masters

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
The lines in that song are fantastic!

"There is no good and evil. There is only games, and those too weak to seek them." ~Professor Quirrell

"It does not do to dwell on games and forget to live." ~Albus Dumbledore

"Books! And cleverness! There are more important things - games and gamiking." ~Hermione Granger

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
"Remember: a true gam dev feels the gam mak flowing through him!" - Obi-Wan Kentona

That... might be a little much!
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
"May the gamemaking schwartz be with you!" - Yogurt

Now this IS too much!

Marrend
That just opened up a dangerous train of thought, edchuy.

"Merchandizing! Merchandizing! Put the movie's name on everything! Spaceballs(TM), the T-Shrit! Spaceballs(TM), the lunchbox! Spaceballs(TM), the video game! Spaceballs(TM), the flamethrower! Kids really love those last two. And, of course, Spaceballs(TM), the talking doll. Me."

Though, Spaceballs(TM), the gam mak suite could also totally be a thing.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Games, motherfucker. Do you play them?
"Once you free your mind about a concept of harmony and of gam mak being correct, you can do whatever you want." - Giorgio Moroder
author=Max McGee
Games, motherfucker. Do you play them?

No, no I don't.

edit: "LIIIIIIQUIIIID! MANTIS IS TRYING TO MAK GAMS!!!!!!" to use a quote from another project by the artist of my avatar.
"If you ever bite into a game making project you can't handle, just spit it out while no one is looking. Afterward pretend you had nothing to do with it."- an untold politician
"You want to deliver vast amounts of content through the game. And again, a game is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your content in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anything else in that tube."

Games are a series of tubes. You have to consider how much content you want to put down you game-tube. Because otherwise you will clog your game-tube, and need to get the game-plunger before your content overflows all over onto the floor. Okay, maybe I'm thinking it's more like a toilet...
"Never before has so much been owed by so many to so few scripters." - Winston Churchill
Developers come, but gam-mak remains. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

Makerscore is the mother of all gam-mak. - Aeschylus

The doors of gam-mak are never shut. - Benjamin Franklin

XD
"A map without overlays is like a body without a soul." ~Cicero
"Only closers get Makerscore."
~Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen RPG

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other games." ~Allen Saunders
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
"Before the soup gets cold, we must make games. Before the knife gets rusty, we must make games."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their games." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"Like the moon over
the day, my brain and brawn are
wasted on these games"
"Many forms of awards have been tried and will be tried in this website of sin and woe. No one pretends that the Misaos is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that the Misaos is the worst form of awards except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."
~Winston Churchill
Marrend
"Game-makers will come to events for various reasons. The best of them will come for the achievements and the makerscore." - T. E. Laurence