NAME OF A RPG MAKER GAME

Pages: 1
Hello friends, i wold like to ask if you can tell me the name of a RPG Maker game.

I played the game some time ago but then i reinstalled the windows and forgot about the game, now i want to play it again and finish it but i cant remember the name.

So here are the details that i remember:
You play as a sick girl that cant be to long in the sun, because of the she spends most of her time reading in her house. Then she gets bored and talks to her mother, after that she goes outside but all the people are to busy to play wit her so she goes to a abandon Crouch in the forest. There something happens and she is teleported to a different world where she is attacked by monsters and saved by a ghost (i maybe wrong about the ghost), after that she walks trough the forest and finds a wounded guy and trays to help him, to her luck more guys show up and help her get the wounded guy to the city.

Thats as far as i can remember, if somebody can tell me the name i wold be thankful.
Hmmm…I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a game with a description like that, sorry.

Do you remember if the game is for RPG Maker 2000, 2003, XP, VX, etc.?

You might have better luck trying to find this game here.
sounds like Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden to me, but I could be wrong.
@Addit Thanks for the info i try there.
@mawk No its not that one.
Pages: 1