NEEDING SOME RPG TITLE NAMES?

Pages: 1
It's for an RPG I'm making. I want a name that kinda sound nice and rolls off the tounge like Kingdom Hearts, or Final Fantasy. Kind of a dreamy name, if you know what I mean.

I would rather it be not one word and at least 3-5 syllables. It can be vowel heavy or consonant heavy or whatever. Thanks a lot!
EDIT:
I was told to include a plot so naming it would be a little easier.
It's a simple plot for now:
"A boy named Kaname, accompied with a girl named Sora have to put an end to the suffer of the world and it's people. A princess who is dictates the world, has evil creatures spawned all over the world along with a few people who work for her who will help make sure no one tries to stop her."
I know it sounds awful kinda, I just need some few revisions here and there. The story goes more deep than that, I promise. This is just the "grand storyline" about what the world is enduring.
I was also thinking of "Distant Dreamers"; Does that sound good?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Mystical Tutor
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Distant Dreamers sounds fine.

I usually change the name of any game I'm working on at least once before I'm done with it. It's hard to know what name really encapsulates the game until it starts to come together.
I do the opposite, LockeZ. XD
One game I have in my unreleased folder will always be known as "All the Little Ponies" because I had that song in my head and used it as a make-shift title. I've since learned to just come up with something I think fits.
The sole exception to this is if I leave the name as Project 'x'. Eventually I find the right name for them, but I prefer knowing what to call the project to start with, so I tend to pick names. Simple ones mostly. Ones like, oh, Dungeon Crawl (so original!) or Demise (ooh, sharp!) or the ever popular 'My Game' (sad, just sad. 0 stars, I didn't even try...)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=kory_toombs
Mystical Tutor

Geeze, not everything has to be a Magic: The Gathering reference!

More to the topic, I would suggest thinking about the themes you game want to have, or if there is a central location that the game revolves around.
The Kaname Code

...Please forgive me.
What about Blackveil Risen?
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Housekeeping
The Kaname Code

...Please forgive me.

Haha, brilliant.

I have problems coming up with names myself. Like I'll generally have a placeholder title that sounds good only to me until I can figure out one that actually sounds good.
Pages: 1