CHARACTER GENERATOR FOR VX ACE THAT DOES KIDS?

Pages: 1
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Yes, I know VX Ace has character generator and frankly I'm using it quite extensively in my game, but unfortunately it doesn't generate children and there's only so many kids charsets and facesets in default RTP. Can you help me?
author=Rave
Yes, I know VX Ace has character generator and frankly I'm using it quite extensively in my game, but unfortunately it doesn't generate children and there's only so many kids charsets and facesets in default RTP. Can you help me?

I did a google search for you and since im at work, the site is blocked by there filter. There is a website apparently called VX Character Generator

www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index1.html‎

I don't know if it's what you need and again I didnt check it out because of my works internet filter, but I hope it helps you out.
author=Jparker1984
I did a google search for you and since im at work, the site is blocked by there filter. There is a website apparently called VX Character Generator

www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index1.html‎

I don't know if it's what you need and again I didnt check it out because of my works internet filter, but I hope it helps you out.
That one is essesentially the same as the one in VX Ace but a little less detailed. (Meaning less stuff to pick from)
This isn't that good of an idea, but maybe you could replace your adult sprites with this sprite maker:
http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/
(Make sure to cut off the furthest left column)
and use the VX Ace generator for children. That's what I would do. VX ace does have some children sprites already.
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Yeah, I thought about using XP's/2k3 form factor, but now I would need to replace like 50 characters. Not good. Will use XP-like characters for my next game though,

And I already said that amount of child sprites in Ace's RTP is not enough for me. Anyway, thanks for trying. I appreciate that. Really.

Hm... If you have some child template for VX that could work good as well. I suck at animation, but having template would help me.

//edit: You know, I want to have normal RPG, not "attack of the clones", where every few maps there is same charset used. It is very frowned upon in RM communities in which I'm participating. Even repeated tile is treated that way.
Pages: 1