RMN PIXEL QUILT

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
bwahahaha grumpy cat...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

It is done.

Now let's see how ridiculous this quilt is going to be. :D

C3 is complete. And you guys make it hard for someone to try to adhere. Good luck to whoever got C4.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Liberty
And you guys make it hard for someone to try to adhere. Good luck to whoever got C4.

The more impossible the colours are to connect, the more ridiculous and funny this quilt is going to be. :D

Edit:I just noticed I put two accidental pixels in E5, but I guess they'll get sorted out when that square gets sprited.
Haha, I am so confused now. Can't wait to see how C4 and D4 turn out.

C4 could be kind of easy, especially if someone just chose to make a periscope coming out of the water.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Gimme D3 if it's available!
There you go moon you nagger >:|

That's one sweet looking dragon (?) head.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Guys, calling a spot isn't something you're supposed to do ten days in advance. It's something you're supposed to do when you start drawing it.

According to the rules of the original pixel quilt, everyone who's called a spot should be flogged and thrown in a volcano by now except maybe Ocean.
I wish A2 and A3 fun times living up to that challenge.
author=NewBlack
hit me up random style.

Google-fu randomness gave you B5.

author=Liberty

Indeed.
author=Sated
author=Liberty
Yeah, I was thinking about joining in until I saw that... Definitely not up to that standard.

Take another slot that's unrelated then. These things hardly ever turn out consistent and few of us are super good at pixulartz.

edit: also holy shit I have absolutely no idea what to do for B5, I might have to risk a flogging/volcano experience courtesy of Lockez and wait it out a bit until some others are filled in D:
author=Liberty
Now I WANT to join, so that my horrid amaturism stands out like a sore thumb!
Amateur hour already struck in C5!
author=UPRC
Amateur hour already struck in C5!
If you think that is amateur, you ain't seen nothin' yet
working on mine, sorry for being late