author=kentona
author=UPRC
Amateur hour already struck in C5!
If you think that is amateur, you ain't seen nothin' yet

Maybe I want to see nothin' yet!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't even know where to start, so...
Ooh, that's some pretty darn clever problem-solving.
It would have been upsetting it the submarine was not resolved like that. The transition between the black and the lava was too sudden.

Anyway, I'll try my luck with A3 (or "AE" get it? get it?) ...Uh, I'll edit when I'm done. -_-;

Edit: I like turtles!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Shraps! Crap! Yah, I've been doing stupid school related stuff lately and couldn't find time to do this. I'll get on it now and post it by tomorrow at the latest (unless I ,like, kick the bucket for no reason).

C2 is done. Really should stop watching films before I quilt >.<
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I will do B4 when C4, A4, and B5 are completed.
I was going to wait for my neighbors to post but yeah... there goes, mech and pink and neon and stuff... wonder what kind of left shoulder/arm will B5 give to this thing :P
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
May I have B1?
"Well... here it is.."

(If feel I left to much empty space, but maybe it needs some.(?)
Okay in the top left is the sun, I think I shoulda' made that bigger. To late now though... Middle left if Joshua From The World Ends With You. There's also a meteor type thing, a triforcy-type thing, a tree, and a bird type-thing. And something else ; )
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=MajoracanKing
"
Okay in the top left is the sun, I think I shoulda' made that bigger. To late now though... Middle left if Joshua From The World Ends With You.

You mean right? (Or is it Opposite Day and nobody told me?)
author=Sooz
May I have B1?

It is yours.
I'll take A2! I'll try my best!

also how come these quilts seem to always involve dragons? XD

Hahaha, I predict that this is going to be a very amusing pixel quilt now.
author=Sooz
author=MajoracanKing
"
Okay in the top left is the sun, I think I shoulda' made that bigger. To late now though... Middle left if Joshua From The World Ends With You.
You mean right? (Or is it Opposite Day and nobody told me?)

I think it musta' been opposite Day in my head. I might have been tired or something ( Or stupid practice must be screwing with my head!)
author=Cecihoney
I was going to wait for my neighbors to post but yeah... there goes, mech and pink and neon and stuff... wonder what kind of left shoulder/arm will B5 give to this thing :P

I'm doing B5. Initially thought "oh that'll make my life easier now" after you posted A5. After zooming in I have changed my mind about that statement ._.