RMN PIXEL QUILT

Could I claim A1? :)

I would probably be able to finish it this weekend.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yessss... our terrible work nears completion...

THE WORLD IS DOOMED!
Too bad we had to go repeats to complete this quilt. Maybe if there was a MS reward involved more people would join these. >_>;

Anyway, since seiromem hasn't posted, I'll take B4. I'd like to go last, so check this post again after the other squares are done.

Edit: Sorry, seiromem! =P

Ceiling cat. And from the RMNverse: mahashanaH, Andy, and his sister.
To be fair, seiromem said he'd wait until all surrounding squares were done (that included mine and I took forever).
Alright, that's it folks, all the squares are taken. Now we just wait for completion.
Why are you all so universally good at pixel art? If this was anywhere else half the squares would be shite and the rest missing presumed dead.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Art college, good tutorials, and practice?

Well, I assume not all of us had that first one.
And I suck at pixel art. My grumpy cat isn't grumpy cat enough.
I'm good at copying the picture and stuff (sorry not sure how to explain) but when I do my own pixel art it looks not as good lol. (see A2 with the dragon-turtle and then the poorly drawn people lol)

Done. Not 100% okay with how it turned out, but considering the fact that my right hand isn't completely alright right now I'm happy that I was able to make it look like a dragon.

Edit: Just noticed that there are little pixels everywhere that weren't there before...I have no idea how that happened, considering I saved the picture under PNG. oO
You've probably chosen a dodgy bit depth changing algorithm or something or saved it at a low bit depth with dithering. Save it as full colour rather than reducing the bit depth?

Also why do pixel quilts so often contain lava? Is this some unwritten rule of pixel quilts or something.
That and fucking night sky.
author=Someone but I think it was Jeroen, the quote might not be accurate
Why is there always a dragon in the pixel quilt.

Well, now there are three n.n
I noticed that I always put random crap in my square. In the first Christmas quilt I had some lava man hanging off some lava, and now some interdimensional hole that shows another reality.
One more square left to be done...

I kinda feel like this quilt should be bigger, so much cool stuff on it :D
Sooz
Yay giant spider has buddies! :3