IS THERE A MODERN CUSTOM LINK GRAPHIC FOR SMBX?

Pages: 1
I need a custom Link graphic for Super Mario Brothers X. One that don't look like the NES version of him. I'm thinking more along the lines of the Four Swords version. Link just don't look right along side Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad. I would welcome a replacment like Wario, or even Sonic. As long as it fits graphics wise with the other characters. I did find the big graphics pack, but nothing quite what I want for link. Thanks in advance.
Making a character sprite sheet is the hardest thing to customize in smbx. There are strict limits on sprite size and it's doubtful that sprites from other games would fit perfectly. So it would require major edits to fit. If it doesn't fit, the hitbox will be all wrong and make playing the game difficult. I recommend you try it yourself. It's not difficult to do, just tedious to do right.
author=Link_2112
Making a character sprite sheet is the hardest thing to customize in smbx. There are strict limits on sprite size and it's doubtful that sprites from other games would fit perfectly. So it would require major edits to fit. If it doesn't fit, the hitbox will be all wrong and make playing the game difficult. I recommend you try it yourself. It's not difficult to do, just tedious to do right.

I've been trying for the last few hours.... I'll just deal with what I have. It's way to tedious.
Pages: 1