FAST TIMES AT AREMEN HIGH: SIGN-UPS

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Hey, this is pretty cool. I didn't really think you were actually going to do this, Cashmere, but I like it. RMN fangames seem to be a popular idea at the moment.
I'm probably a way too insignificant member of the community to get a role in this, but I thought I'd throw myself in anyway. I'd like to have a sprite that looks a bit like this RMXP character graphic, if you can make something similar with the VX Ace character maker:

(This is not what I look like in real life, mind you.)
Also, in case you - Cashmere - are in the game as well, there could be a bit of a secret rivalry for the review crown between us (although I never really had a chance).
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
As much as I love reviewing, I'm actually a newbie on that front... the reviewing team is headed by Solitayre who is one of the deans and handles the submission queue for the Aremen Gazette. Addit is the treasurer for the Aremen Gazette and I can have you signed up for the club too. For story purposes though, Cashmere isn't in the club.
I'll sign up, why not. I'm imfamous enough as is on here, so what will it matter if I enter the scene as everybody's favorite psychopath? XD
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=CashmereCat
As much as I love reviewing, I'm actually a newbie on that front... the reviewing team is headed by Solitayre who is one of the deans and handles the submission queue for the Aremen Gazette. Addit is the treasurer for the Aremen Gazette and I can have you signed up for the club too. For story purposes though, Cashmere isn't in the club.

I think I might need to be in that club somwehere...
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Cool, put me in. Use your imagination for the sprite :D
Sounds interesting. Sign me up too.
Can anybody make a sprite for me? I don't know the first thing about RMXP generating or spriting or whatever ~_~
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=CashmereCat

Thanks, that would be pretty cool - although I'm not sure I deserve to be hanging with the cool kids (I'm much more of a "newbie" than you).
Alternatively, you could just make me the annoying wise-guy who's always rambling about what a great game Master of the Wind is...

@Dyhalto: As far as I know, this game will be made with VX Ace, not XP. So, no worries.
I've been trying to wiggle my way into this community, so I'll go ahead and sign up.

There you go.
Not the smartest kid in class (get it? goat puns. good stuff), but always willing to help out fellow human-shaped classmates. Even though that advice may end up nonsensical and/or misleading. Oops.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I guess I should sign up for this. Make me an SMBX professor, if you please. I can also be a boss if you need me to. I can make a sprite for you in a not at all timely fashion.

Also, Craze should be the villain.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
I'm up for being the default horse sprite. Just tether me to a basketball hoop or something, or put me in the parking lot. Unless you want a sentient horse roaming the halls.

I also happen to have a cancelled high school game if you need to make a sarcastic joke about games never being finished.

Halloween Horror! Lock-In At Longview High!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=halibabica
I guess I should sign up for this. Make me an SMBX professor, if you please. I can also be a boss if you need me to. I can make a sprite for you in a not at all timely fashion.

Craze thinks he's the villain, but he's more like a recurring miniboss who joins your team after being defeated the third time, while still claiming he's evil.

The only person who's ever done anything big enough to the site to actually qualify as the main villain is WIP. In typical JRPG plot fashion, our deity tried to destroy the world because he felt it no longer fit his image, and we had to defeat him.
...now I want to create a Suikoclone with RMN history as the base... alas, I am not not NOT creating another new game before finishing at least one of the ones I've already started. I refuse!

(;.;)rz
This sounds terrible.

Sign me up.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I'll be in. I don't have a sprite for me, but choose anything you want for me. Hell even base it on my Avatar if you'd like? Hell base me on the clueless one who is always doing something way totally too ambition for me, but always asks too many questions, yet stills acts like a know it all douchebag with way too much of a creative mind for my own good.
Sign me up! You can typecast me as the evil british kid smoking behind the bike sheds. B)
Aremen
Then the LORD Aremen said unto Zack, "Behold, I will rain gams from Heaven for you; and the people shall go out and play a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in My maps, or no." - 3TileRule 4:16, Holy Help File
Forget not your Lord, for He shall be with ye in all things; whether they be game or not, I shall follow ye and ye shall be My children.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Sign me up. I guess you can use this charset of a rat-boy that Enterbrain released sometime after RMVX:

Do whatever you want with me. :P
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CashmereCat
And the thing is, you don't have to provide anything in the form of sprites or avatars, because I'm just going to use your forum avatars and randomly assign you sprites.
So does that mean I'll be depicted as Stocking? Awesome. Here's some additional reference material if you need it ;p (kinda NSFW)

And it probably goes without saying, but sign me up Fergie ^_^
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Marrend
author=CashmereCat
<aremen gazette>
I think I might need to be in that club somwehere...

Yeah, sure. But you're also a teacher so I'm not sure if teachers should write for the gazette, since it's primarily a student-driven publication.

author=NeverSilent
@Dyhalto: As far as I know, this game will be made with VX Ace, not XP. So, no worries.

NeverSilent's right - the game's made in VX Ace. That said, anything goes sprite-wise.

author=halibabica

Right now, Craze is the kind-of-bully gym teacher. But in this universe, "gym" is called Balancing 101 and it consists of Craze setting up fights between students. It's like fight club, except not as sadistic.

author=Liberty
...now I want to create a Suikoclone with RMN history as the base... alas, I am not not NOT creating another new game before finishing at least one of the ones I've already started. I refuse!

(;.;)rz

I haven't played Suikoden but this is kind of like a Persona-clone. Without the combat. Even though I've never played Persona. But I've seen let's-play vids.

author=LockeZ
The only person who's ever done anything big enough to the site to actually qualify as the main villain is WIP. In typical JRPG plot fashion, our deity tried to destroy the world because he felt it no longer fit his image, and we had to defeat him.

Did WIP actually do something bad? I might make him a villain character, or at least an antihero. Is that fair to say? I'm not making anyone in this game 100% evil, it's just there are people that support the main character and people that oppose the main character. He can be one of the main "seemingly" opposing the main character guys, if that seems fitting.

author=Thiamor
I'll be in. I don't have a sprite for me, but choose anything you want for me. Hell even base it on my Avatar if you'd like?

Then arandomgamemaker can be your friend because his avatar is Jake the Dog ^_^

author=Aremen
Forget not your Lord, for He shall be with ye in all things; whether they be game or not, I shall follow ye and ye shall be My children.

He posted on my thread! *faints*

~~~

Keep 'em coming, guys. You look fantastic.