ART, ART, EVERYWHERE... A MASSIVE ART DUMP [UPDATED DEC 6, 2014]

Pages: first 123 next last
Well! I have here a bunch of MS Paint pixel work, both old and new! If I can help out in any way with pixels ask and i shall try my best to deliver.

Newer

WIPS

Older (Old WIPs that I failed to finish included)

Eeeehhhhhh... Why not lol I draw as well, so here. If you need any quick concept work or character designs gimme a shout.
TRADITIONAL (Some capcom fanarts included)

DIGITAL, mostly old as I haven't done much digital in a while. First one is a piece I just started a few days ago- a friend of mine drew it traditionally and I'm coloring it digitally. Also, most have watermarks as they're concept work for a VX Ace project my friends and I are working on so you know. Reducing thievery and whatnot.

Original pic can be found Here

Well LOL that was a lot more art dumping than I thought, man.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
This thread better get plenty of attention because you have some serious talent on display here.
author=Corfaisus
This thread better get plenty of attention because you have some serious talent on display here.

Aw well color me flattered! :D Thank you kindly! I've mostly been focusing on pixel art lately as I have access to MS Paint at work and they let me use it lol but it has in turn helped a lot with other forms of art since I had to dive further into the belly of color theory to clean up and improve my old pixel art.
Holy shit, there's a lot of awesome in here! And let me say, you have a great way of drawing breasts. It's something I tend to notice as a busty woman, but a lot of people just don't draw them right - your way of taking their shape and movement into consideration is really neat. Thanks for that! More realistic breasts for the win! >.<)b

(Yes, I'm aware that may make me sound like a perv, but honestly, it's something I notice a lot when it comes to drawings of women. Especially when they're large and out-there. I usually facepalm or eye-roll a lot when it comes to seeing gigantic breasts pasted all over the place.)
author=Liberty
Holy shit, there's a lot of awesome in here! And let me say, you have a great way of drawing breasts. It's something I tend to notice as a busty woman, but a lot of people just don't draw them right - your way of taking their shape and movement into consideration is really neat. Thanks for that! More realistic breasts for the win! >.<)b

(Yes, I'm aware that may make me sound like a perv, but honestly, it's something I notice a lot when it comes to drawings of women. Especially when they're large and out-there. I usually facepalm or eye-roll a lot when it comes to seeing gigantic breasts pasted all over the place.)

D'aw thank you so much! :D Busty women unite!! :P As a fellow busty woman, I learned to call some shinannigans when breasts are huge and sticking straight out without sagging down in the slightest LOL Physics doesn't work that way, not without surgery or pushup bras anyway, and I love to draw me some smexy all natural voluptuous ladies XD Again, thank you so much, your kind words are so very appreciated :D
Lato
Infantry for life!
I have been trying to hire you for years, and buy some of your originals you were selling. So sad.
author=Lato
I have been trying to hire you for years, and buy some of your originals you were selling. So sad.

Now I've been caught! XD I've been trying to find ways to make money off arts beyond my little town so here's to a start :D
WIP of a template to be used for a project my buddies and myself are working on.

When it's done, one is free to use it under the condition that credit is given as well as a link to the project's DA page (I won't bother putting that up now, the thing's not even complete yet lol)

And a prototype I'm left unimpressed with one can feel free to use without credit. I don't like it. LOL

This is the sort of art I'd want to see in a museum.
sinn
the original sinn
Gah, this is so cool!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Shadski
This is the sort of art I'd want to see in a museum.

God damn, so beautiful!

True talent, hope for humanity restored.

dude that description, laughing at it makes me feel twelve years old

You use really awesome color palettes! Some of your combos are kind of unusual but still aesthetically pleasing, which is quite impressive. Looking forward to seeing those WIPs finished, they're coming along amazingly.
Golly, thank you so much guys! Comments so very very much appreciated :D

author=accha
dude that description, laughing at it makes me feel twelve years old

I didn't even see that until now, it totally made me LOLOL XD

I did up a few more pixels

Oooh wow I really love your line style in the larger work! Actually, I think I might've seen your stuff before... Pixeljoint? This is a really distinctive style haha

It's awesome how smoothly you work these fidgety little square dots XD Especially her facial features, they're really well done.
author=accha
Oooh wow I really love your line style in the larger work! Actually, I think I might've seen your stuff before... Pixeljoint? This is a really distinctive style haha

It's awesome how smoothly you work these fidgety little square dots XD Especially her facial features, they're really well done.

You indeed would have seen these on pixeljoint, I'm under the username rhlstudios there.
Thank you so much! n___n I want to try to develop the thick line style more, it's always caught my eye whenever I've seen pixels in that style. It's a self portrait, I had a portrait of myself when i had dreadlocks but recently took them out and felt obligated to make a newer portrait XD But now I want to make a smaller one like the little dudes to use as an updated avatar.

speaking of.

A few more I've done for friends!

Finished the new avatar a lot sooner than i expected lol
WOOH, the more I do the faster I get lol whipped this up at work today, my OC Angela in all his sexy fuzzy potbelly glory

pixel

Old hand-drawn pic for better viewing of his details, it's old and horribly proportions though lol he DOES wear shirts. I'll just be bluntly honest, I quite enjoy drawing that pot belly of his :P
loool that paunchy belly. He does have fabulous hair though!
I'd fricken love to have hair like that XD Maybe with a lot of mousse...

I'm on a pixel roll!

This guy is associated with Mr. Potbelly XD

(Hand drawn image here)
And for pixeljoint's weekly challenge, NATHAN EXPLOSSIIIOOOON

MOOOOAAAARRRR PIXELS. I guess it's like... Suggestive nudity??? lol she's the girlfriend of Haven, the one with the dreads posted above. She doesn't wear clothes. so I drew her accordingly. There's nothing showing though lol
Why oh why is your pixel art so wonderful? Keep up the amazing work!
Pages: first 123 next last