THE ^ < V GAME

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
^ Is correct!or is he?

<Has AlphaOmega fooled into believe he is a Superhero, but in actuality is a super villain in hiding. Soon my master plan shall be brought forth, and no one shall survive. I shall have my revenge, and be rude about it!

v Has seen through my ruse and is actively trying to depose me.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
^ The Rude Owl has no idea that the Raptor is onto his vile scheme!

< Must use his cunning and resourcefulness to end the schemes of the evil Rude Owl.

V Is planning an RMN game about all of this and taking credit...except he/she doesn't particularly feel like it.
^ Knows well the laziness of others
< So. So. SSSOOOOOOOOOO. Soooo lazy.
V Never lazy due to the fact they intravenously pump caffeine in to their bloodstream 24/7 and as a result must constantly move and type in all caps.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
^ KNOWS ME TOO WELL
< CAN'T KEEP STILL
V ALWAYS KEEPS STILL
^ Probably doesn't need an energy drink.

< If I always kept still, I'd probably be considered dead, so... we'll go with usually keeps still?

< And is oddly annoyed when people use a capital V for the down arrow... The ^ and < are way smaller and a lowercase V looks better.

v Will use an uppercase V out of spite.
^ meant "lowercase V" instead of uppercase, because they actually used a lowercase V

< knows that someone can keep completely still and yet still live

v might be alphaomega247 rebutting some of my comments, or alphaomega247 not rebutting, or someone completely different
^ Doesn't know what he is talking about. :P Of course I used the lowercase V. I'm annoyed by the uppercase one.

< Omega. Alpha Omega. Secret Agent 247.

v Has seen a James Bond movie. And should be very ashamed if the answer is no.

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
^ Has a weird sense of humour, which is what I like about him.

< Has indeed seen a few James Bond movies. And thinks they are pretty stupid, to be honest.

v Will probably hate me for that. Or maybe not, hopefully. Did not notice I ninja'ed him. Oh well, sorry.
^ Lies often! I have seen *two* James Bond movies.

< Actually doesn't know what he's talking about, because he thought that Alpha said he would use uppercase V instead of the person below him. and thus this person was the one who didn't use uppercase V because he's an idiot and that would have been perfect. but doesn't want to edit it, because of authenticity reasons.

v hopefully isn't as dumb as the person above him (to clarify, that is me)
^ Is forgiven for being dumb.

< Isn't usually as dumb as he seems.

author=NeverSilent
^ Has a weird sense of humour, which is what I like about him.
YES!!! YES!!!! FINALLY!!! *fist pump* I've had a fortune cookie on my desk for like... YEARS... which reads, "Others appreciate your good sense of humor." And I've FINALLY found someone who does.

v Also appreciates my good sense of humor, making this the best fortune cookie ever. At least, way better than the one that read, "Beware man eating toilets."
^ Only thinks he has the best fortune cookie ever.

< Actually has a pimping collection of fortune cookie fortunes:
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/10807026_364589793710575_1854009723_n.jpg

v Is probably going to post an even cooler fortune cookie fortune.
^ Damnit, I knew I should have brought my fortune with me. But it doesn't beat "You are the master of every situation". No fortune cookie could. That is the best fortune ever.

< Craving greasy Chinese noodles, thanks.

V Give me some freakin greasy Chinese noodles
^ Won't get no noodles from me!

< Wants corn noodles. But has none :'(

v Never even tasted them
pianotm
^ Quite incorrect.

< Playing with switches in the monster groups event screen.

v Has won Misaos.
^ Probably plays with light switches in rooms, too. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off.

< Has not even been nominated for a Misao, due to having no playable game available. Next year, I'm sure I'll sweep every category, though. Also, I really need a haircut before I am mistaken for a girl. Again.

v Hasn't been mistaken for a girl. Unless this person is a girl, in which case, it's not a mistake.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
^ Nope, I haven't! Made me forget the rules of this game!

< Was going to wait for someone to make some witty remark about the above thing, but then the thread died. Revival time!

v Approves of this necromancy!
^ Is a Magic Owl

< Does not only approve, but joins the resurrection ceremony

v is about to take his holy water and children's excorcismn kit out
pianotm
^ Is now a high priestess of RMN

< Indeed! I don't get enough exorcise as it is! :D

v Is not going to let this thread die.
^ BETTER NOT STOP US!

< Is chanting more than "Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo"

v Will look that one up
^ Is far from being a great necromancer like myself.

< Used google a few seconds ago.

v Is obsseded with owls.