MONSTER ILLUSTRATOR, ANIMATION, AND CHARACTER DESIGN

Pages: 1
sinn
the original sinn
Hello, i recently completed my work in a small online game...
So i thought to myself that maybe i can work with you folks here.

I do mostly lineart cellshaded illustration given the efficiency, and i love sprites but i don't work pixel by pixel. My animation technique follows those of anime but i never did one for games yet.

I prefer working on long term project basis.
The recent quick piece by piece work was too tough, and i had no time for quality control.

But basically i don't work for free, and it's more about finding that one great partnership with some folks here and maybe make one game that we can be proud of here. Or two.

Anyway, tell me what you think and i can't wait to make some games with you.

And this thread will be the place for me to update similar art that fits the style of this website's games.
unity
You're magical to me.
Oooh, gorgeous art :D
Dude, your stuff is awesome \o/
So many amazing artists from Indonesia, seriously.

I think what I love best are your palettes and lighting. You obviously know your stuff and are willing to have fun while you're at it.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work, in any case~
sinn
the original sinn
author=unity
Oooh, gorgeous art :D

Thank you!

sinn
the original sinn
author=accha
Dude, your stuff is awesome \o/
So many amazing artists from Indonesia, seriously.

I think what I love best are your palettes and lighting. You obviously know your stuff and are willing to have fun while you're at it.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work, in any case~

Thanks, and so is yours!
I went through your blog awhile ago.

Yes, there are alot of artists (people) from Indonesia.
And that's why it's very competitive...

And i guess i just got burned out early.
Now it's all for fun, friends and rent, mostly.
My, my. Outstanding!
Those battle sprites are most great -- and your character sprites are so full of,
uh
character!

Congrats for the awesome work :D
Ahhhhh amazing! Your monsters/creatures are outstanding, I especially love the whale :D Beautiful work, beautiful!
sinn
the original sinn
author=JosephSeraph
Congrats for the awesome work :D

Thanks Joseph! project Rose loooks great too! I'd love to play it.... is it done yet? I can't seem to grasp the gameplay.

author=Homunculus
I especially love the whale

YES, my favorite one throughout the whole work too!
Your deviantart is full of style! Maybe i can commision your pixel work one day.

And meanwhile, share your games here! I want to play some of your stuff as we wait for the latest digimon adventure.

AAAAAAAAAAH THOSE MONSTERS ARE SO CUTE <3 <3 <3
oh my gosh i wanna hug the top middle serpent guy like omg ;w; AND THE PAAAAANDA DOG THING i wanna take a nap on its back aaaaahhhh

I love the way you use colours! The monsters have such rad palettes -- I LOVE the pink on the whale, it really pops! They're really lovely designs; great job!

I like the character designs, too! Very nice work. nwn
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
emmych, you are confused

you are not supposed to want to hug the leviathan, you are supposed to want to kill it with lightning magic
author=LockeZ
emmych, you are confused

you are not supposed to want to hug the leviathan, you are supposed to want to kill it with lightning magic

you underestimate my interpretation of the cute aesthetic

I WANNA HUG THE LEVIATHAN IB
You sir have great Skillz...
Keep it up!!!
Not Trying to double post but the dragon thing looks the coolest...
sinn
the original sinn
So...what about the leviathan again?

Anyway, i am on digimon fever...so, sharing some art here.
So glad and thankful of all the responses :D

I just wanna talk about early digimon goodness now.

Oh wow, awesome use of the blur effect to imply depth! The vibrancy of the blue skin and the yellow stripes is quite beautiful, too =D Not to mention the muscular detail.
sinn
the original sinn
author=accha
Oh wow, awesome use of the blur effect to imply depth! The vibrancy of the blue skin and the yellow stripes is quite beautiful, too =D Not to mention the muscular detail.

Thank you!

And i just realized you are a fellow Indonesian. :D
You make some nice music.
author=sinnelius
Thank you!

And i just realized you are a fellow Indonesian. :D
You make some nice music.

lol, oh gosh, that's not me XD
Trass is actually the music composer, though he is Indonesian! We work together a lot, probably you saw him post about one of our games.
Indeed, he makes nice music >w<)/
Pages: 1