WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER?

Pages: 1
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
In a combat RPG game; What do you want to play as, who do you want to play as? I am making a board card game and i am asking you, what do you want to be? Examples: Goku, a turtle, volibear, a dire wolf, a swordsman etc... Game must be funny. So choose entertaining characters. I prefer tanky, melee characters bcause they are brute.
The Great Mighty Poo all the way!
Otherwise? Sadaharu and Elizabeth from Gintama.
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
What about Komamura Sajin?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You definitely need the protagonist's little sister who isn't related by blood and has romantic feelings for him. If there isn't a protagonist, she should just claim she has this situation with literally every character in the game. "Onii-chan, let me wash your back!" "What? Have we met?" "Please don't make me talk out loud about our forbidden love..." "Seriously who are you?" All her attacks can be violent jealous rages.

You also need a sleepy-looking loli with crazy powers, a girl in a kimono with animal ears and a katana, and a magical girl with a talking cat.
I'd go with Shana from Shakugan no Shana. As far as I'm concerned, her only weakness is Melon Bread (...and fine, and Yuji) :3

LockeZ> SnS doesn't have any of the things you mentioned, bar two: the sleepy-looking loli with crazy powers, and the katana.
Oh my, I was going to say "Suou Pavlichenko" from Darker Than Black 2 but it seems didn't fit with the contents.

Well, then. My vote will be "Train Heartnet" from Blackcat
Don't forget Eve as well.
I'm here to ruin everything!

NARUTO.

(Seriously, I'm relieved to see not-mainstream characters).

I want to see Age from Heroic Age on his Nodos form.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=orochii
(Seriously, I'm relieved to see not-mainstream characters).

I assumed he was looking for either extremely well known characters, or else popular, recognizable tropes so that he could make generic characters out of them and still have people immediately recognize them as "anime"

That's what all his examples were, anyway.
Pages: 1