SOCIAL JUSTICE WARIOS UNITE!

Pages: first 12 next last
Liberty has created this page thingy on some obscure site called "Tumbler" or somesuch, and since you kids are all into being edgy and cool on the internets I added a link to it on the header.

http://rpgmakernetwork.tumblr.com

I did update the CSS but sometimes browsers hang on to the old CSS, so do a hard refresh if you find the logo in the upper left, instead of next to our soundcloud.

Don't ask me about tumbler because I don't understand how it works.

Also, ankylo purchased a real actual server for our DEV environment! (instead of just an old machine sitting under his desk). He also set up a new repo for our code and a cleaner method for pushing changes. To test it out I did a simple thing and added a bunch of new taglines. There are 94 now.
This tumblr can't be new, right? There's already 11 pages on it. Otherwise, Liberty sure has been busy.
I've been busy and will also be updating it some more tomorrow. I'm gonna try stay on track with the front page and reblog game posts that I find on tumblr that are hosted on RMN as well. If you want to check a particular feature I recommend checking the "What's all this?" and "Useful Tags" links to give an idea of what kinds of posts will be made.

And if you've links or stuff you want to share, either tag by doing an @rpgmakernetwork on a post/reblog or send a message by either the fan mail or "Pray to Holy Aremen..." link!

Enjoy~
That about section is the most amazing thing I've ever seen on all of tumblr. Bravo!
Though at the end maybe you should put "we also have a boulder badge." (I seriously just now realized RMN had an emblem despite all the tabs of this site I keep open at all times haha)
Liberty has been hard at work, can confirm. Saw some great games from her tumblr posts.
I have seen some cool games on it too! Good job, Libby~
They reblogged from me. Holy crap. *dies happy*
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
please explain thread title, do not gets
author=Max McGee

(Hmmm...new tagline?)

I don’t get it either, but whatever, just role with it.

But anyways, great job on doing the tumblr, Liberty. I can really see that you had of fun in creating it. It’s definitely my favorite RMN Social Media thingy out of the bunch, as it’s both informative - and humorous.

And hey, RMN’s Twitter got updated a little bit too. Now all we need now is Nessy to update the Facebook one and we are golden. :D
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Max McGee

Tumblr has a rep for having lots of social activism going on, the people who participate are often called social justice warriors, Warrio is humorous, Warrio sounds like warrior.

(I second the nomination for new tagline)

All that aside the blog looks great Liberty!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I didn't expect to see Matsumori Days on there.
Thanks guys. ^.^

It took me a while to get the set-up looking like an RMN page though I was driven half-mad by that stupid gap on the header. In fact, Nessy jumped on the other night and tried to help me eliminate it with no success after a few hours. We've both been driven a little to insanity by that gap. ;.;
author=Liberty
It took me a while to get the set-up looking like an RMN page though I was driven half-mad by that stupid gap on the header.

Is it that white gap and black border cutting through the RMN logo?

EDIT: I don't know if this will help, but here you go: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/remove-header-space-tumblr-63014.html
Yeah, it's just a play on SJW or Social Justice Warrior, and (as I understand it) tumblr is a haven for SJWs.
https://imgur.com/gallery/aGaqTeN

wow. talk about hardcore groupthink and hate. this is the reason why I avoid tumblr. I don't want my life doxxed and children threatened by ignorant self-righteous fuckshits.
Yeah, some people can be. Fortunately, for the most part, you receive posts on your dashboard from the people you choose to follow and it's as easy as unfollowing them if they keep posting stuff you don't want to see.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=kentona
https://imgur.com/gallery/aGaqTeNwow. talk about hardcore groupthink and hate. this is the reason why I avoid tumblr. I don't want my life doxxed and children threatened by ignorant self-righteous fuckshits.

A wise move, and that's coming from someone who uses tumblr. Laying low is a smart strategy at times.
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
A wise move, and that's coming from someone who uses tumblr. Laying low is a smart strategy at times.

…Or not even having one to start with.

I know that social media is really important nowadays with the kiddies and stuff, but at my age – and I’m pretty sure that a lot of the older members around here, like Kentona and I, feel kind of the same way that half of these many different social networking sites nowadays just seem...I dunno, kind of a bit unnecessary… I personally like my freedom of space and I like my peace of quiet once and a while. It’s a tough position to be in today, because, if you want to be a success in today's world, you kinda need these things and keep them constantly updated and not succumbing to all the negative comments that you sometimes get.

…Maybe I’m just getting a bit old and feeling a bit nostalgic for the good ol' days today.

But yeah, continue to keep up the good work, Libby. :)
Frankly? I use it for the fandoms, but I figured having an RMN one would help generate a little more traffic and game recognition. ^.^
Noticed the RMN Tumblr the other day when one of my posts was reblogged. Definitely awesome to see RMN with some presence on there.
Pages: first 12 next last