[RMXP] MY CUSTOM TILESETS

Pages: first prev 123 next last
So by your reasoning, If I take this entire tileset and rearrange it so everything is in different spots, maybe add a few things I made, can I post it somewhere and say "Look guys! I made this!"?

You'd get dropkicked and banned from art communities for doing this.

If you use other people's resources, those resources need to 1. Be indicated as free for use (OR, you need to get permission from the creator to use them), and 2. edit or manipulate the images in some way, whether it's coloring or detailing or anything that makes it separate and new compared to the original.

What you're doing is not the above. If you want to post your original resources you should separate your work from the resources that don't belong to you. You're trampling over the original artist(s) by not even MENTIONING who they are. This is stealing.

People are reacting this way to you because it's wrong to take other people's things. If I used the tiles you made in my tileset and posted it somewhere else saying I made it, I would be punished for stealing your work. So please, show respect to the community and provide credits to the people whose tiles you used, and let us know which tiles you created. This way, if someone steals your work, we know that we can help you and stop them.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Guys. I will post animated tilesets that i've created on here and anyone can use them just as long as i get some credit for them.

Chaos_Emperor13
watch your mouth releasing the F-Bomb cause i'm a police officer and i will arrest you cause i can trace this forum and find you
yeah ok kentona. Just go around saying the f word and watch how many people slap the living Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of you! and liberty, Being Australian has nothing to do with swearing cause my best friend is from Australia and he nor his family cusses so your just making crap up! Besides, i did not ask for your two sense so therefore stop talking. Now if you dont mind I would like to drop this cause you are all getting me mad for cussing and for liberty having the nerves to insult the bible which he/she will be going to hell for.
shadow7396
dick isnt a bad word cause its a nickname for a guy's penis. Anatomy 101.
Hey do you all know how childish it is to gang up on one person? Really guys, ya'll need to grow some damn balls otherwise you aint gonna make it in the world.
author=shadow7396
Hey do you all know how childish it is to gang up on one person? Really guys, ya'll need to grow some damn balls otherwise you aint gonna make it in the world.

Ain't gonna make it in the world by being stealing either.
Maybe your friend comes from a different area, but where I live it's quite common for any and every person to swear. Hell, the person who swears the worst is this little old religious grandmother we know who is like this sweet little angel of sweetness and sugar. Seriously, they're just words. And no, I won't be going to hell as there is no such thing as hell. Seriously, read the Bible yourself instead of listening to what other people have to say about it.

I do hope that isn't an alt account because while swearing isn't against the rules, alternate accounts are and will lead to a banning.

Oh, it is. Well, it was nice knowing you, I guess. Perhaps acquaint yourself with the rules of the site - what is and is not allowed - when your ban expires.
Chaos_Emperor13
watch your mouth releasing the F-Bomb cause i'm a police officer and i will arrest you cause i can trace this forum and find you
leave my cousin alone! I had her do my tilesets and i'll have you know that I asked for permission to use those tiles so ya'll need to back the fuck up and leave her alone! anyone has problems with something my cousin posts, then you guys need to come to me and stop ganging up on her, got it?!
Chaos_Emperor13
Liberty if you got a fucking problem then you come to me! and yea I have two account on this site; this one and Chaos Emperor13. I gave my cousin my Chaos Emperor13 account and made a new one for myself so you gonna ban me? Cause i'll tell you right that i could care less!
Wait, are you Chaos or shadow at the moment? Because you're talking as though you're shadow but you're logged into Chaos' account. Gig is up, sunshine.

You may take this as me coming to you.
Well, that was fast...
Between that and this I've had some hearty lols lately! Thanks random strangers on the internet!
author=Chaos_Emperor13
Just go around saying the f word and watch how many people slap the living Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of you!

is this a tagline yet
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=wildwes
author=Chaos_Emperor13
Just go around saying the f word and watch how many people slap the living Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of you!
is this a tagline yet

Nope, should be though.

Now I think I'll go make myself an Iced Tea, with Honey and Sugar.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Liberty
5 - Fuck is considered to be an acronym meaning either Fornication Under Consent of King or Found Under Carnal Knowledge. The historical truth (as far as we know) is that it is from a satirical poem, circa 1500 AD. fuccant in the translated Latin. It's an interesting word.

The acronym etymologies are false and it's most likely from Germanic roots, like most of the other English curse words, which, IIRC, were originally considered bad language when the Normans took over Britain and lauded their language over the native tongue.

(Pretty much any acronym etymology for swears is false.)

Also I mourn the loss of Chaos_Emperor13. RIP, bro, you were extremely funny. Pourin one out for you.
...which is why I added the second sentence about the Latin version. I probably didn't make it clear enough, but it was about 3am when I wrote that so... >.<;
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
It's all good o/\o I'm just a huge pedantic nerd. :V
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
I think I have heard people say F- to police in their face and not get arrested.
And this is the internet. Are the American police going to take a plane to Taiwan to arrest me? I would like see that.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Chaos_Emperor13
oh so is it also a rule to offend another person and demolish their pride? cause if so, then this site should be shut down and you sir need to watch your mouth releasing the F-Bomb cause i'm a police officer and i will arrest you cause i can trace this forum and find you. so you better watch it.

pfff ahahahahahahahaha!

Ahem.

author=Chaos_Emperor13
look, ok i lied about being the police but i dont appreciate you all calling my tiles not created by me!Yes some of them arent created by me personally but most of them were and i worked for 3 days working on this tileset and its insulting to me as an artist to have someone insult me by looking at the minor details when they should look at the big picture! And I dont care if swearing is allowed. I'm extremely religious so id appreciate it if you wouldnt swear if you people actually have the respect for people who worship god.
author=Chaos_Emperor13
leave my cousin alone! I had her do my tilesets and i'll have you know that I asked for permission to use those tiles so ya'll need to back the fuck up and leave her alone!anyone has problems with something my cousin posts, then you guys need to come to me and stop ganging up on her, got it?!
author=Chaos_Emperor13
yeah ok kentona. Just go around saying the f word and watch how many people slap the living Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of you! and liberty, Being Australian has nothing to do with swearing cause my best friend is from Australia and he nor his family cusses so your just making crap up! Besides, i did not ask for your two sense so therefore stop talking. Now if you dont mind I would like to drop this cause you are all getting me mad for cussing and for liberty having the nerves to insult the bible which he/she will be going to hell for.

These posts are ripe with new taglines.
author=kory_toombs
I think I have heard people say F- to police in their face and not get arrested.
And this is the internet. Are the American police going to take a plane to Taiwan to arrest me? I would like see that.

I would love to see a police fly to Australia to arrest someone for swearing. Their ears would probably melt off the moment they stepped out of the plane. Honestly, I have no idea what his 'best friend' is, but I'm going to have to go with not Australian.*

*There are some Aussies who don't swear, true, but the majority of teens certainly do... as do the adults... and the elderly. In fact, the elderly are the worst offenders... and teens. Even the kids swear... Hm...
Sooz
Uh, you Aussies are already arrested, you are in a penal colony. DUH!
Pages: first prev 123 next last