LINK WANTS TO PLAY YOUR GAME FOR A LITTLE WHILE

Pages: first prev 123 last
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Ok, it exists now! It's probably too early for a review, but by all means play it and have fun.
It'd be great if you'd give my game a swing.
It's called "OMNIS - The Erias Line", I'm itching for more feedback.

Here's its game page.

Completely custom sprites, maps, battlers, battlebacks and music. Hope you enjoy.
Downloaded. Looks pretty cool.

I played bits of the other games. Sorry to say, I didn't like Infection. I ended up quitting. Battles are just too slow and tedious, and traveling the maps are brutal. I'm not into games that put such intense limits on me. I can appreciate that you were going for realism and difficulty, but it ends up being boring. Zombies took waaaaaay too long to kill.

Next I'm going to go back to Chips Challenge and Plumber Man. Try and finish them off.

I'm working now so I have less time. I usually play Diablo 3 but I overkilled it. So I could use a change of pace.

I should also mention that it would be a good idea to subscribe to this thread so that you'll see when I post about your game. Sometimes there won't be any media posted to your gamepage, so you'll have to come here to see me bashtalk about your game.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Do you have a queue somewhere?
No. I generally play them by date downloaded, but sometimes I feel like playing a certain type of game so I'll cherry pick one.

Also, anybody who didn't hear back from me should let me know of any updates or patches. Or if your game has significantly changed since I played, and I mean changed big time.
Play Cave Adevnture

It's not finished but I want some feedback on the balance, and don't worry, is very short
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I want to post Account Mu up here when it's finished. I liked when you gave feedback for the older version so I think you'll really like the full version. It'll probably be released by the end of this year.
I need to clean up some space on my hard drive. I've been unable to record anything because of that x.x I've been hovering around 10gb(out of 1000gb) for a while now. It's so difficult to go through all my files. Such daunting work. So unorganized. I don't even know what could be taking up so much space. Plus work has me busy.

I'll remember Cave Adventure but I'll wait to download it. Seems like you are doing some bug fixes and updates. Plus it will be a while before I finish up the other games. (Don't stop requesting though, everyone)

I played a game called Account Mu? What is this game you speak of...I can only find a screenshot of a white screen with lines and numbers. I think you have me confused with someone else? But whatever, post your game whenever and you can watch me play! Looks interesting, whatever it is heh
> v < I just finished the demo for an RPG Horror game called ACE I really would like to see what other people think of it, and I would be really honored if you'd do a gameplay of it.
Sure. I see that you're new to the site. You can subscribe to threads, at the bottom, so it would be a good idea to subscribe so you will be notified when I post about your game.

I freed up some space and played Max's game. I have mixed feelings about it. Eventually I'll make some time to upload the vid's and update the OP. But work and now Smash Bros...yeah...

Although I see that there's a new event coming up related to playing games, so I may wait and see what that's all about. Maybe get some achievements and MS for this torture ;P
Pages: first prev 123 last