- Energy Stealer
- WeatherGuard™
- Energy Shield
- Anti-Theft Device

And most importantly:

Shotgun with Armour Piercing Rounds
Controller: NACHO MAXIMO
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/NachoMaximo.jpg

An employee of the Pizza Nebula pizza conglomerate, who handles promotional events and gangland style "negotiations". Nobody knows if he's wearing a hat or if his head is actually a sombrero. He seems to have some sort of mechanical augments.

Robot: THE PIZZA DELUXE
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/PizzaDeluxe.jpg

Sponsor: PIZZA NEBULA
"Pizza Nebula: Delivery to any star system in 10 seconds or your money back!"

STATS
HP: 150
ATTACK: 100
DEFENSE: 200
AGILITY: 34
ENERGY: 140

WEAPONS
-Laser Rifle x5 (Located in the eyes on top of the crown for a 360 degree range)
-Quarium Whip x6 (The jellyfish tentacles, used for movement and sick Aikido combat)
-Tracking Sensor
-WeatherGuard
-Jaws of Death
-Crustacean Plate
-Energy Stealer
-Anti Theft Device

I'm pretty certain I did the math right. Also, can stats be boosted beyond the max? If they can't then I need to reassign points, since I wasted them getting Crustacean Plate and maxed defense.

The company logo is forthcoming.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Time to update stuff!

Controller:
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/4622/locker/Controller.png

Y'Darga-Tee (yee-DAR-gah-TEE)

Y'Darga-Tee is a Psiling (sigh-leeng), a race of two-foot-tall creatures with powerful telekinetic capabilities, in exchange for a body that's only slightly more durable than a human infant. Psilings possess hyper-intelligence, with psychic capabilities not limited to object manipulation, levitation, and reading the minds of others. Their large reliance on their minds is evident by the fact that they do not speak, but rather communicate their thoughts to others through telepathy.

Y'Darga's race is near extinction, as millions of galactic years ago, a campaign among several space-faring empires sought to wipe out the Psiling's existence. The reason for such a genocide wasn't misguided, however, as Psilings are known to be twisted, imperialistic, and hostile towards other races, whom they view as being below them. Long before any Horc landed a Sputnik-equivalent, the Psilings were committing frequent atrocities and genocides to their interstellar neighbors as they pushed towards complete galactic dominance. Had the Psilings never been slaughtered themselves, the RMNverse would have become a darker place.

Y'Darga's story comes in as he devises a plan to rebuild his lost empire to its former prowess. Gathering several other lost Psiling fugitives, he proclaimed himself as the new emperor of the Psiling empire, and entered the Battledome competition as "The Plague," a dark foretelling of what's to come if Y'Darga succeeds, as a means to officially announce his lost empire's resurgence. Y'Darga aims to strike fear unto his competitors the same way he plans to do so in his plans for conquest.

His name is a combination of the prefix "Y'-", which is "young" in ancient Psiling; "Darga" meaning "ruler," and "Tee" representing the name of his ancestral lineage.

Sponsor:
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/4622/locker/Sponser.png

The Royal Darga Co.
This company was established by Y'Darga and his cronies as an outlet to manufacture the tools they need for their uprising, as well as receive funding for their efforts. The logo used by the company is actually the same insignia used by the Psiling Empire back in the ancient universe. The Plauge counts on their largely forgotten history to remain undercover.

"Buy some wares to better your lives, for your days of prosperity will soon come to an end..."

Robot:
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/4622/locker/CloakedSentinelBeta.png

Cloaked Sentinel Beta
As its name suggests, this is the beta version what might potentially be a series of combat drones created by the newly resurgent Psiling Empire. Y'Darga-Tee entered this in the competition as mainly a test to see just how powerful the machine fares against other mechanical defenses. Unlike most robots, it's controlled through a direct link between the brain and the machine, thus making the need for any remote control moot, but at the same time it limits it to being only controlled by a species whose telepathy can match the Psilings.

Stats:
Health: 110
Attack: 60
Defense: 200
Agility: 200
Energy: 73

Weapons:
Flamethrower (x2)
Beam Cannon
Tower Sheild
Energy Stealer
Tracking Sensor
Stun-o-Rang

Remaining Money: none

How are weapons handled? Are they all one-time use? Can you combine two of the same offensive weapons for extra damage? If so I probably need to reallocate my skills/money and whatnot. :x
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Ratty524
How are weapons handled? Are they all one-time use? Can you combine two of the same offensive weapons for extra damage? If so I probably need to reallocate my skills/money and whatnot. :x
It's a bit imaginary. I imagine things like shot guns would have one or two shots, depending on the type. Unless you write in a reloading mechanism. Thinks like Lasers would probably depend on Energy to deplete. Also, imaginary as per output. The whole game is about how you can argue your fluff to win, though different people vote on different aspects.

edit:
We're 2 away from 20 contestants!
Alright, I'll join. Though I'm a bit behind on the Battledome lore!

Quarterstaff shall be my battle-chip thingie. The rest of the stuff will come...eventually.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i will not be able to update robot drawings/stats for a little bit, but know this: since this game is based on how well we argue to win, know that my robot WILL havea voice module installed that allows it to call other robots idiots.
I believe we shall join this competition!

Battlechip:Okichitaw
Team name: BakaRangers!

Bakas' unite! (*^*)/
Dudesoft
Welcome aboard, runecard!

I wonder if there's 12 more people I can entice to join in. With 32, we have a perfect bracket layout. Currently, it's a mess...
Welp, gate closes January 2nd, time to recruit!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We can always add randomly generated NPC contestants! actually no that would suck to get beaten by an NPC, never mind

With any luck, four of the people who joined will drop the ball and never submit their entries
Dudesoft
There's a month to go. I'm semi-confident I can find 12 people. :) (Semi-realistically know this is likely close to all we'll get together.)
Aaaaand, ready! I finished the controller, and with that, the last step to make my team! This is the final version of the OP:

Team Name: Royal Steel

Battlechip: Nova Scrimia

Robot: Model "GILGAMESH"

The model "GILGAMESH" is a battle robot specialized in swordsmanship, he can even carry four swords! It can be very lethal when used in good hands.

Sponsor: Weaponry Goliath Inc.

GW Inc. is the biggest human weapon manufacturer on the RMNverse, formed as an extension of the renowned Goliath National Bank (Extra points to the people who get the reference!). They are sponsoring the Royal Steel team in order to expand their base of buyers to the rest of the RMNverse.

A corporation which objective is the preservation of the peace in humanity given by their motto: "We are your future." (Or at least, that's what they claim...)

Controller: Moira Calloway

Moira is a prominent member of the War Council in Titan City. She's looking to win the tournament in order to help to her candidacy for the position of High Magistrate of Titan City. An ambitious woman with morally ambiguous intentions.

Robot's Stats:

HEALTH: 10 + 120 = 130
ATTACK: 10 + 100 = 110
DEFENSE: 10 + 70 = 80
AGILITY: 10 + 90 = 100
ENERGY: 10 + 150 = 160

Robot's Inventory:

x3 Tracking Sensors
x6 Sabres of Light
x3 WeatherGuard™
x6 Thunder Katanas
x5 Energy Shields
x3 Mini Bots
x2 Rocket Boots
x2 Anti-Theft Devices
x6 Charge Blades
x6 Discharge Blades

NO SPACE BUCKS LEFT.

I do the thing that LockeZ did of buying many items in case that something happened to the ones I equip in battle.

---------------

And now, it's time to for the final step! The hardest trial of endurance in life...

...THE WAITING!

See you in the Battledome! :D
I finished my team...the bot itself isn't done yet because all my drawings so far sucked, maybe I'll try and use a photo for that, too. Anyway,here's who you will be up against...don't mess with these guys.

Team name / Bot operators / Sponsor: The Ugly Carrots
Carrots are an apiacean life form from the outer reaches of the Taproot Nebula. What they lack in physical size and industrial prowess, they more than make up for in cunning, mischievery and outright bloodthirsty violence. Carrots are the galaxy's undisputed masters of organized crime, even if it's not always exactly well organized.
Carrot society is mostly structured by clans, individual families forming alliances to create vast and powerful syndicates. The most powerful crime syndicate at the moment is without doubt The Ugly Carrots (T.U.C.) - they control anything from gambling, smuggling, prostitution and counterfeiting from the Taproot Nebula to the galaxy's core.
The T.U.C.'s chosen representatives for the tournament are Zed Nahoria, Karl Otto, and Daucus Carota. These three career criminals have worked together on an unbelievable number of improbable capers. It is to be suspected that the bot they will use for entering the tournament will mostly use stolen components, quickly cobbled together to create a weapon of bot destruction that may not look pretty or move elegantly, but will be a force to be reckoned with.

It is to be expected that the three Carrots will not shy away from bribery, blackmail, and behind-the-scenes violence in order to win the tournament.

Sponsor/Team logo:

Bot:
Battlechip: Praying Mantis Kung Fu

More information on the T.U.C's bot forthcoming as soon as our sources inside the syndicate have managed to dig up some more information.
I guess I'll participate.

Chip - Rough and Tumble, because every fighting style needs an emphasis on maximum disfigurement and severing body parts.
Team - Team Turnip
Dudesoft
Thanks for joining!
The Ugly Carrots, eh? Wise guys, eh??
Run the gamblin' and crime eh??? Interesting RMNverse development!
Mark me down for boxing. I might(30% chance) make a fighter. I'm on a big boxing kick right now.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Putting up my full post now.

Battlestyle Chip: Mixed Martial Arts
Team Name: Pugnacious Pin-Up

Controller: Kona Ming

Former Psycho-BlackOps Space Marine. A tragic training accident made complete cybernetic augmentation necessary. She has different arms and legs for every occasion and her brain is computer augmented allowing her to mentally control her robot.

Her personal saying is, "It's not whether you win or lose, but how many people you fuck up while playing the game."

Sponser:

Nobody knows anything about this company. The owners have never been seen. The employees have no names. What is known is that if you have anything that relies on a computer, it won't work unless PSI has it's name on it.

Motto: "No, we're not controlling your mind."

Robot: Exterminatrix

Her treadles are the only vulnerable point, but it's okay if she can't travel: all of her weapons can reach you no matter where you are thanks to limbs that can detach and act autonomously. Specially built by PSI engineers, every bolt, panel, frame component, and anything that operates on her is made of the strongest substance known to exist.

STATS:
HEALTH: 10+100 = 110
ATTACK: 10+81 = 91
DEFENSE: 10+81 =91
AGILITY: 10+91 =91
ENERGY: 10+190 =200

x2 Tower shields
x3 WeatherGuards (taking a page from LockeZ' book)
x1 Beam Cannon
x4 Energy Stealers
x3 Gatling guns
x1 Water Cannon
x2 Lazer Rifles
x2 Charge Blades
x2 Shotgun with Armor Piercing Rounds
x2 Thunder Katanas
x10 Crustacean Armors
x25 Whetanium arm shields (continuing LockeZ' tradition and putting them all over my robot.)

Space bucks remaining: 0
Oh, and by the way, Zenobia's Grave is epic. I've had that in my playlist for years and years and years.
Sponsor:

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/40344/locker/113014014941.jpg

Motto: "Gives you wings...because of radiation."
All right!
Step 1: Create a Character DONE
Step 2: Create Sponsor DONE
Step 3: Define Stats and Start Designing your Battle Bot (I did it in the wrong orderm sorry D:) DONE
Step 4: Pick a Battle Style Chip DONE
Step 5: Pick weapons and design your bot (again, sorry for doing the design first D:) DONE

All the information is on the last post of the page 3, but either way I will quote it in here as well.

author=MrChearlie
Battlestyle Chip:Wen-Do
Team Name: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Controller: Shamisen Sumimasen
Sponsor: I will never FOR'KETCHUP| hotdogs
Robot: The Hashihime

Shamisen Sumimasen
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/17311/locker/Shamisen_Sumimasen.png

His Personality and the Poltergeistic Ghosts Personality.
He loves to fight, but he lose his temper very fast, although even when mad, he is very persistent and he is able to keep playing the shamisen with the same passion as long as he can. But if he gets defeated, he will have a huge depression, and will be on disadvantage for the next match, but if he wins, the opposite will happen, he will be full of inexplicable energy. When winning, he tends to brag about it with his robot (since he cannot talk).

The ghost are the opposite, they are nervous about anything, and completely rely on Shamisen to feel confident, they tend to let Shamisen know about things he didn't see, but most of the times they making things worsts instead of making them better. However is because of this very form of cohexistence, that makes both sides to balance their bad attributes to fight in a smart way.

His Story
Shamisen Sumimasen is a from a rare species from the Ghosthly Comet of Inaba7 called the Rock&Rugbies. He was in love but she didn't feel the same way, so after trying so many times and failing each of them he cried out of desesperation in a old bridge, and that's when he found some little funny ghost that made sounds of musical instruments, as he follow them he found up with a robot, which he called the Hashihime. So in order to get over his broken heart he got addicted to Robot Fights!

Shamisen Sumimasen is not his real name, although that how people start calling him.

About the Rock&Rugbies
This are blue humanoid species who's body stops growing at the age of 30, however their necks won't stop, their head floats almost randomly trying to find a comfortable position for their necks. Since they have a extremely long neck, they don't have the ability to talk, so they like to hit things or play instruments in order to communicate, they seem very gentle at first but despite of their wordless ways of communicating the like to tackle each other and fight, for this reasons other species don't find themselves confortable with them.
this is an obvious resemblence to the original japan folcklore about a ghost called the Rokurokubi, just in case someone wonders.

The Hashihime
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/17311/locker/The_Hashihime.png

How it works
1.- Shamisen plays the electical Shamisen.
2.- This will inmediatly turn on the Poltergeistic Ghosts who will power the Robot
3.- According on the sentiment of Shamisen and how he is playing, the ghost will act, in other words, the Ghost are the Brain, and Shamisen playing will be the Heart.

Although Shamisen can also interact with them by changing the rythm or melody and they have develop a musical language with this, so it is not like if he didn't have any control of the robot.
4.- The Image should be enough to imagine the rest.

I will never FOR'KETCHUP
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/17311/locker/I_will_never_forketchup.png

About it
The idea of Mc Sausage was to create a more fresh and juvenile chain of HotDogs, so he made the Hot Dogs more Expensier, put confortable chairs and couches, along with pretentious but colorfull design all over the restaurant, and not forget the wifi. Also, when your hot dog is ready they will call your name and you will have to take the hot dog with your name.

It was almost complete, but Mc Sausage though something was missing, until... LOVE! He yell, if you are a couple, you get 1 free hot dog.

And so it happen, that "Will never FOR'KECHUP" become one of the most popular hot dogs restaurants, and it's common to hear people saying, let's go FOR'KETCHUP.

STATS
Health: 100
Attack: 200
Defense: 60
Agility: 160
Energy: 90

Total Cost: 560,000
That means I can buy like 40 items

ITEMS
Buzz Saw Arm x1
Rocket Fist x1
Energy Stealer x3