SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

That's what was bothering me! I was trying to figure it out but couldn't! The room under the tables is less than the chairs. Thus the chairs wouldn't be able to fit under them at all. XD
Or making the size of the tables a bit shallow-er in order to show the 'leg' underneath at least a little. 3/4 view can be hard when it comes to hidden aspects of tiles. Something like this would work:

Recolour, lighter shadow (50%) to better show.

You can see the 'leg' under the table, the shadow is skewed slightly to show the view better and the length (top to bottom) is shortened for the sake of giving the 3/4 view. Perfect squares wouldn't exist in that view unless you have a table that is longer than it is wide. I'm assuming that the idea for the tables were "square bar/cafe tables" in which case, they view would shorten them down to wider rectangles in order to allow the height to be added.
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
author=Sated
The tables in that bottom screenshot look like they're incredibly close to the ground. Perspective problem?

OOh yeah your right I'll fix that up!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
This is just an exercise map I made. Not from a game or anything.

It's based on the rainy hall from amnesia
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
@Extreme: That looks great! Good use of lighting to create atmosphere.

From Fast Times at Aremen High.
Frogge
author=CashmereCat
@Extreme: That looks great! Good use of lighting to create atmosphere.

Actually I was pretty unsatisfied with the result myself(with the light effects that is). I was trying to make something like this:

That looks hilarious. It looks so MS Paint that it made poor ESBY cry :P
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
@Extreme, The overlay on pictures, you inspired yourself with, is massive. There are some other details, which make it look more dramatic. The ceiling works in space, textures of tiles are darker, the room's equipment seems to be more logical. Also, letting dark have some space (making room smaller) works like magic.

@Cash, I wonder how will LockeZ sprite fit in this hazy universe.
CashmereCat
author=Cap_H
@Cash, I wonder how will LockeZ sprite fit in this hazy universe.

I think I'm redoing everyone in this style. I hope they don't mind. I'll be keeping their likeness that they provided.

Edit: Cleaned up a bit:

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
No I liked the terrible version
CashmereCat

Cleaned up Cash. Sent him to military school to correct his posture.

You mean you liked the black outlines and the messy sketches?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Some details looked batter (there was a reflection in the mirror for example) and had more personality (Cash looked cooler with cardigan).
Overall I like cleaned-up style better. I would consider making wardrobe thinner, so it doesn't look so plain, maybe higher and I would place it in the corner without that dust catching blank space.
CashmereCat
I think I have the idea for when you move past mirrors, you can see your mirrored self, so I think mirrors will certainly look better in-game. Cash probably did look more stylish with the cardie.
I liked the first style XD

Agreeing with Cap_H that there's more personality in that version.
Frogge
I think I like the cleaned up one better too, but Cash's feet look a bit

Also that door has no knob :P
A always imagined you had black hair to be honest :P (Well actually a always imagined you being a cat XD)
Those graphics are still better than anything I can do ;w;
author=Cap_H
Some details looked batter
Don't you mean butter?

*Edit*
Lol since ESBY and Cashmere both changed their avatars I tried to do something in a similar style

I think I got the resolution wrong tough :P
unity
You're magical to me.
author=CashmereCat
Cleaned up Cash. Sent him to military school to correct his posture.

You mean you liked the black outlines and the messy sketches?

This is awesome and definitely stands out! I think it's a great idea to make the game in this style :DDDD

After what you did with Curiosity Killed the Cash, I'm super-excited for Fast Times ^_^
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Why is Cash a giraffe? look at the shoulders and necK they look as if... THEY ARE AS ONE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dr. Weird assembly aside, I digg it, looking forward to seeing more.

And now-- GENTLEMEN... BEHOLD!

MORE SCREENSHOTS, HA HA!

To do:
Adjust height and position of trains.
Finish epic boss fight which involves train-hopping.
Delete that pesky shadow on the imp graphic.

Just as a comparison for how much cooler the boss fight settings are.

Original Perseverance:
Fought once in an abbey.
Perseverance: Adherence
Fought the first time on a platformed Nuclear death arena.
Fought the second time atop trains above an industrial portion of the Lower City.

Frogge
Archbishop Saxxis' bust has clothes but his character doesn't D:
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=ExtremeDevelopment
Archbishop Saxxis' bust has clothes but his character doesn't D:
I know! So not cool. I'll see if I can rope one of my friends into clothing him.
CashmereCat
author=ExtremeDevelopment
*Edit*
Lol since ESBY and Cashmere both changed their avatars I tried to do something in a similar style

I think I got the resolution wrong tough :P

Just because you were so keen:

And here's your facesheet:

author=unity
This is awesome and definitely stands out! I think it's a great idea to make the game in this style :DDDD After what you did with Curiosity Killed the Cash, I'm super-excited for Fast Times ^_^

Cheers and thank you, unity. I'll try to do you guys proud.

author=BizarreMonkey
Why is Cash a giraffe? look at the shoulders and necK they look as if... THEY ARE AS ONE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cheers, Bizarre. It's just my lack of artistic drawing talent showing, haha. Scribbles? It'll do :)