2014 MISAOS - THE RESULTATIONS

typically you don't name awards after past illustrious members until they have at least retired (if not died)
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Ohhhhh

Well then, I know what we have to do
I vote we name any demo-related ones the WIP Awards~ ;p

well, you already called the team that would evaluate games the "August body", so...
unity
You're magical to me.
The overall awards could just be called the "Aremen Awards." :D
Oh, I, uh... Writing terms and stuff. I was being tongue-in-cheek, but, well...

August
inspiring reverence or admiration; of supreme dignity or grandeur; majestic:
an august performance of a religious drama.
venerable; eminent:
an august personage.
the secret is
August is WIP's real name
Aremen
Then the LORD Aremen said unto Zack, "Behold, I will rain gams from Heaven for you; and the people shall go out and play a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in My maps, or no." - 3TileRule 4:16, Holy Help File
author=unity
The overall awards could just be called the "Aremen Awards." :D

And I say unto thee, Thy Lord approves this Honour. Honour Me in this way and ye shall be Blessed among my Children.
author=kentona
the secret is
August is WIP's real name

That was 100% amazing coincidence right there. XD

Well, it works~ :DDD
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
The W isn't for WIP in Wisaos?

I enjoyed reading Educated choice awards and I have to add they were far more inspiring for my future gam playing plans than the Misaos as the ol ones were flooded with categories and then they got boring as two games usually took them all (not ten or eleven)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
my favorite thing about WIP is that his initials are ATB, and he never finished his game with an active-time battle system. or any other games. oh, WIP <3

edit: my second-favorite thing is that both of us have received death threats from harmonic, which is a special bonding experience
Awww. All I ever got was being called a pansy liberal too afraid of confrontation and the truth.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
If I got called that I'd make it my usertitle.
author=kentona
Awww. All I ever got was being called a pansy liberal too afraid of confrontation and the truth.

I got called this too.

*goes back to lurking*
still wondering why there aren't genre specific categories.
Like best horror game.
best action game.
best non-rpg
best rpg.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Karsuman
author=kentona
I got called this too.

Umm, yeah, me too.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@TheJudge: Might wanna check the opening post in regards to the "best non-RPG" category. I dunno about "best horror game" though. There does seem to have been a glut of them lately. Maybe it's just me?
Dreaming Mary, yay ~

author=Liberty
, sure, OFF is great but it uses the 2k/3 default menu/battle system. >.<;
As does OneShot. Neither should have been up for grabs for the Interface Design.

Excuse me? >:(
By which I mean HOME.
author=Liberty
By which I mean HOME.

you rang?