Skyrim
7%
Welp
38%

Pages: 1
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
The ultimate showdown of Elder Scrolls games
(at least the ones released on console.)

Things to consider:
Story
Graphics
Mythos
Level Up Mechanics
Enemy Difficulty
Side Quests
Atmosphere
Sound
Bugs
Combat
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Where's the Fallout option?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Shadowmonkey or what was the name of dat N-Gage Spin-off. From given options I would vote for Oblivion. It is a serious improvement over Wind in terms of graphics and functionality, every town in it has different setting, which is nice. I like that it still has classes. Skyrim is overhyped.
Skyrim was very enjoyable, but my heart will always be with Oblivion. It has a much better world, a way more interesting story, and it hits a good level with the gameplay- not really as fluid as Skyrim, but unlike Morrowind it's playable and "modern".

Oblivion is up there with my favourite games of all time. So so good.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=kory_toombs
Level Up Mechanics
Bugs
Combat

All of them are so bad in all three of these areas as to be completely unplayable, so I voted for Welp.

Skyrim has the least bad level up mechanics though. Giving each zone a minimum and maximum level that it could scale to mitigates how horrifically atrocious every other aspect of the level up mechanics is.
Pages: 1