CAN'T FIND USER'S GAMES.

Pages: 1
Where are all of redwall10's games?
I can't find them.
http://rpgmaker.net/users/redwall10/games/

doesn't look like he has any... (it kind of looks like he deleted them all). I must have missed his ragequit)
Great, I downloaded "The OutCast Rebellion" three days ago, the game crashes when I load the save file, and just when I come to look for answers, I learn he has deleted all the games he had made.

DAMN IT!
I was just looking at his Phantasy Star game last night. This is the guy that has atrocious spelling and grammar who makes terrible games. RMN has suffered a great loss.

author=redwall10
if you have a problem with my spelling and grammer. call the F B I about it
unity
You're magical to me.
Wonder why he ragequit. This seems familiar. Like he left before like this or something. ...My memory's not great, tho XD
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't understand this move in the slightest. I mean, it wasn't too long ago that I was helping redwall10 with yet another game description. Which I presume was associated with Soul Crystals. I could be wrong, but, that gamepage may have lasted a good two days before he tore it down, made private, or what-have-you.

*Edit: redwall even send me a PM thanking me for that help!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=redwall10
Good by everyone I am living rmn.net I am just
not good at Makeing games on here after my bad
the out cast game review "I Thought I was doing
good I Thought my worlds were spelled right I guess not.
good by forever.

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Oh goodness, now look. We made him live RMN.net. All because his worlds weren't spelled right. No wonder he said good by. It must have been the F B I.
author=redwall10
Good by everyone I am living rmn.net I am just
not good at Makeing games on here after my bad
the out cast game review "I Thought I was doing
good I Thought my worlds were spelled right I guess not.
good by forever.

Where did that come from? because as of right now, all his games are back up.
That was an old topic when he left the first time.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Time flows like a river, and history repeats...
Pages: 1