[RM2K3] CONTINUE PROJECT WITH PAID RPG MAKER 2003

Pages: 1
I was wondering, now that there is a English release for RPG Maker 2003. Is possible to continue your project with the legal version of RM2K3 by just copy all the maps and files? I assume that the legal version makes it a lot easier for people to download your game.

If it's possible, is it also possible to have both version installed on your computer?
You can import a game straight into the legal program, in fact, the program itself will convert the file for you. Some things may wind up being broken by the different RTP files, so you'll have to do some bug testing and shit afterwards.
author=Pizza
You can import a game straight into the legal program, in fact, the program itself will convert the file for you. Some things may wind up being broken by the different RTP files, so you'll have to do some bug testing and shit afterwards.

Thanks for the reply. I can also run both versions on my pc?
I haven't tested it out, but being that they're entirely different programs I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.
author=Luc
author=Pizza
Thanks for the reply. I can also run both versions on my pc?

Yep, you can. I have totally done it several times now.
Thanks for the answers both. Gonna buy it!
Pages: 1