"REMEMBER ME" OPTION

Pages: first prev 12 last
in a locknote text file I keep on a thumbdrive that I store on my keychain

E:
seriously though, keeping you logged in completely undermines the over-the-top password you are using anyway. also, its not like RMN is storing credit card information or social insurance number or pension plan. ease up a little.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=kentona
in a locknote text file I keep on a thumbdrive that I store on my keychain

E:
seriously though, keeping you logged in completely undermines the over-the-top password you are using anyway. also, its not like RMN is storing credit card information or social insurance number or pension plan. ease up a little.

Oh, come on. Really? At least acknowledge that the only real reason for the login is that people can have private, individual accounts, and that it has nothing to do with security. What's a hacker going to do: steal the memes out of our lockers and the crappy free games off of our game pages?
That was my point though... :\

There isn't any hardcore sensitive data associated with your RMN account. It is really just a way to manage your identity here.

I was telling dudebro to ease up a little on his jkn3«45ohv9&#(*ghi£obh29yg*(&GT4gg¶GGgI34IO♣B9#$%‰$@&gB2089__#_J34HN29%®&&#24benmLllL`l{}æ password
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Maybe pick a password more like "apple" or "jesus" or "1234"

Also, set your browser not to clear active logins. Some of rpgmaker.net's cookies expire after two weeks, but the time limit for active logins is different. In Firefox you do this by going to Options > Privacy > History Settings > uncheck the Active Logins box
Pages: first prev 12 last