SM4SH : FOR HYRULE & FOR MAKERSCORE

I can't play tonight now, either. My sister and boyfriend are using the TV to watch a movie and play a game.

Aaaaagh. Since the last couple days didn't work out very well, I'd like to change my schedule to 8:00-9:00 EST for August 17-19 so I can do my last several battles.
Would be nice to see how many matches each person played, but it doesn't show that in game does it? For other ppl
Anyone ready to smash in about 30 min? I definitely am.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I'm saving my last battle, but maybe we can do a regular fight?
My NNID is Porkate42 if u wanna send me a FR
Sure, we can do a few regular battles.

Hold on, getting on now.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I'll be in a room with a friend, you can join if u like
Sure thing, buddy.

EDIT: LOL my fox was atrocious that last match, don't know what the hell was wrong. Anyways, ggs, and whoever's available to fight me, I'm heading into the makerscore lobby right now.

EDIT2: Alright, that was only really one match, but good enough. Really close, too.
Running out of time here. Someone play me later today.
Anyone on to play? I'm ready whenever anyone else is.
I'm home now - probably playing Assassins Creed unless someone posts for Smash.
I'd go a round with you. Might as well use my last MS match to see this famous Mega Man play. X) I also have a few rounds to go in For Hyrule.
I've never played a Mii gunner before! GG

Ah, it was fun until it started to lag.
haha It was quite a finish. Want to do friendlies for a bit, if lag clears up I'll do more tourney. NNID KevinOfNine

Edit: I';m gonna go grab some food
Okay, just sent a friend request and started up a room.
Guess it's not working out for us. Funny, it was pretty good for that first match. e.ea
Too much lag. We'll have to try another time :/

Yeah, someone might be downloading. I dunno. I can play a little later
Link, I should be up for the hour and a half-ish, so let me know here if you come back on.

plz tell me Mii Gunner vs Mega Man was Mega Man X vs Mega Man.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Bluhhhhhhhhhhhh I finally joined these things! I won't have time to play until sometime next week though maybe.

Also, my NNID is halibabica (shocking, I know).